Author Topic: Las Vegas police, FBI foil reported terror plot involving Islamic State  (Read 407 times)

Offline mountaineer

Las Vegas police, FBI foil reported terror plot involving Islamic State
by: David Charns, Justin Walker   
Updated: Dec 1, 2023 / 04:11 PM PST   

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Las Vegas police and the FBI thwarted a potential terror plot involving a 16-year-old, police said Friday.

During a news conference, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department officials detailed an investigation into a terror threat on a social media platform. The image of the threat was shown by LVMPD officials. It read:

“Peace be upon all brothers who see this. I am here to announce that I will be starting lone wolf operations in Las Vegas against the enemies of Allah. I ask you to make Dua for victory. I am a supporter of the Islamic State, and I will make sure the zionists in this city know it.”

The post included an ISIS flag and words in Arabic. ...
More at 8NewsNow

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Las Vegas police, FBI foil reported terror plot involving Islamic State
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 02:01:02 pm »
... LVMPD SWAT served the warrant, and the suspect was taken into custody without incident. The search of his residence revealed numerous items of concern to include terrorism propaganda and indications that the suspect intended to commit an act of terrorism, including instructions and components for building an explosive device.  ...
News3LV

More: https://www.fox5vegas.com/2023/12/02/police-find-evidence-home-las-vegas-teen-accused-making-terroristic-threats-online/
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:02:07 pm by mountaineer »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 02:33:48 pm »
www.8newsnow.com/investigators/las-vegas-police-fbi-foil-reported-terror-plot/]More at 8NewsNow[/url]

I thought Trump said he destroyed ISIS.....   At least that's what he says it at every campaign stop.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2023, 02:39:56 pm »
I thought Trump said he destroyed ISIS.....   At least that's what he says it at every campaign stop.   :cool:
Heck, I thought Obammy did it first.  :laugh: