Author Topic: Increasing Cold, Snow Cast Doubt Over Claims Of Rapid Warming As North Freezes  (Read 406 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY CHRISTIAN FREUER ON NOV 30, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Increasing Cold, Snow Cast Doubt Over Claims Of Rapid Warming As North Freezes
 Europe’s Best Start To A Ski Season In A Long Time
Contrary to mainstream groupthink, reality is once again smacking climate alarmism in the face.

Recently, ski resorts from the French Alps down to the Italian Dolomites reported almost a meter of fresh snow, resulting in a historically early start to the European ski season. [emphasis, links added]

And the forecast sees much more through early December.

Absurd notions that Europe’s favorite winter sport is a thing of the past have suffered a setback after temperatures across the region fell off a cliff in November, back to a “crisp climate like in the 1990s,” reports goodnewsnetwork.org.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/increasing-cold-snow-cast-doubt-over-claims-of-rapid-warming-as-north-freezes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 04:14:14 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Butt spankin' cold!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is obviously misinformation since there has been nothing about it in the MSM! 000hehehehe
It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!  :laugh: :nono:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Only Climate Idiots Will Believe CO2 Global Warming makes Weather Colder!

Germany’s climate skeptics were recently arguing that their “double-digit negative temperatures and more than 80 centimeters (30 inches) of snow” casts doubt on the global warming crisis hysteria. But alarmists fired back, hoping to convince you “the effects of global warming may even have favored the extremely cold temperatures.”

Such dishonest claims illustrate why the climate crisis narrative is an anti-science hoax! The effects of rising CO2 can never be falsified as honest science demands.  ...

https://twitter.com/JimSteeleSkepti/status/1731048419714863186
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Climate idiots indeed!