Author Topic: Biden Admin Caught Red-Handed Skipping Taxpayer Safeguard To Push Through Green Energy Project  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin Caught Red-Handed Skipping Taxpayer Safeguard To Push Through Green Energy Project
© Provided by State Of The Union

The Biden administration granted a waiver to an energy firm developing an offshore wind project off the coast of Massachusetts, exempting them from paying development fees intended to protect taxpayers.

The decision has raised concerns about potential conflicts of interest, as the former Deputy Interior Secretary had previously provided legal services to the energy firm.

“At the same time the Department of the Interior was looking at forcing greater and more expensive bonding requirements on holders of long-standing oil and gas leases, they were relaxing these requirements on the nation’s first utility-scale offshore wind energy producer, one that just coincidentally happened to be a client of their incoming #2,” PPT Director Michael Chamberlain said. (Trending: Chilling Surveillance Program Under Biden Exposed)

“If you want to talk about bad optics, I don’t see how they could be any worse than right here,” he added.

“For an administration touting itself as the most ethical in history, this represents yet another incident in which Secretary Haaland’s Interior appears to have a tough time living up to that standard.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-admin-caught-red-handed-skipping-taxpayer-safeguard-to-push-through-green-energy-project/ar-AA1kObSE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=30cc96e1e9c44fc39720aa9fb24afca6&ei=36
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ethical?  If this administration is ethical, then Charles Manson was wrongly accused. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson