Author Topic: Newsom's crybully routine is an admission of his failures  (Read 357 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Newsom's crybully routine is an admission of his failures
« on: December 02, 2023, 11:57:08 am »
Newsom's crybully routine is an admission of his failures
© Provided by Washington Examiner

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) correctly noted in his 90-minute rout of Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) that Newsom is a liberal bully. The more accurate term would be “crybully,” and Newsom is the biggest crybully in the country.

Newsom’s attempt at shaming DeSantis that backfired was about DeSantis threatening to fine the Special Olympics. Newsom’s “how dare you” routine was designed to make DeSantis look like the bad guy, but he got everything backward. As DeSantis noted, he was threatening to fine the organization of the Special Olympics because it was going to ban athletes who did not receive a COVID-19 vaccine. It was DeSantis standing on the side of special Olympians and Newsom standing on the side of the bureaucrats who wanted to ban athletes from competing.

When DeSantis called him out on it, Newsom devolved once again to a “how dare you” tone to describe how he worked with special needs children, which is apparently supposed to justify his supporting discrimination against those athletes. But that is not the only time Newsom resorted to whining to distract from his own authoritarianism and failures.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/newsom-s-crybully-routine-is-an-admission-of-his-failures/ar-AA1kQmlN?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=30cc96e1e9c44fc39720aa9fb24afca6&ei=25
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Newsom's crybully routine is an admission of his failures
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 12:00:26 pm »
Come on now!  Don't be so hard on the guy, he's a democrat after all and supposed to act aghast when his policies fail and then blame republicans. *bouche*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson