Author Topic: Protestor draped in a Palestinian flag sets themselves on FIRE outside Israeli consulate in Atlanta:  (Read 1200 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Protestor draped in a Palestinian flag sets themselves on FIRE outside Israeli consulate in Atlanta: Cops say they're in critical condition after 'extreme act of political protest'

DailyMail
By JOE HUTCHISON
1 December 2023
  • A pro-Palestine protestor set themselves on fire outside the Israeli consulate in Atlanta on Friday 
  • The horror incident injured at least two people, and was described as an 'extreme act of political protest' 
  • It comes after Israel announced the re-launch of its offensive against Hamas after a ceasefire expired Friday morning
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12816093/Palestine-protestor-Israeli-consulate-Atlanta.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well that'll teach those Jews 888mouth

Offline Hoodat

Wish I had been there.  I would have brought marshmallows.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

God bless the First Amendment

In fact, I support the right of pro Hamas protesters to protest this way more often
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pali-QUE.  Put another Pali on the barbie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Who says there is never any good news?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
 :shrug: One down....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I think this is the most effective way to protest. All leftists should be required to adopt this method from here forth.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pali protesters be like If I set a building on fire I'll be warm for the night. But, If I set myself on fire, I'll be warm for the rest of my life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pali protesters be like If I set a building on fire I'll be warm for the night. But, If I set myself on fire, I'll be warm for the rest of my life.

Gotta stay lit for those 72 Virgins. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No one tried to extinguish the flames, did they?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why can't they ALL do this...?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

No one tried to extinguish the flames, did they?

A good PAli would pour more gas on the fire.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This was NOT a real Palestinian. Never happen. Palestinians are eager to set other people on fire. No problem.
Actual Palestinians are known for hiding behind women and children in a fire-fight.
Palestinians do not know the meaning of 'self sacrifice'. This was just some Leftwing (most likely White) nutcase.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

Ever notice how the muslim leaders who preach 'martyrdom' never volunteer to be martyrs themselves?  If it is the only guaranteed route into heaven according to islam, then why aren't all muslims doing it?  Unless of course islam is complete bullshit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Ever notice how the muslim leaders who preach 'martyrdom' never volunteer to be martyrs themselves?  If it is the only guaranteed route into heaven according to islam, then why aren't all muslims doing it?  Unless of course islam is complete bullshit.
The actual leaders of Hamas are living the lifestyle of millionaires in Dubai or some such place. They wouldn't dare set foot in that Gaza hellhole.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Are you familiar with Jay Smith's commentaries on Islam?  Pretty interesting if you are so inclined. You can find some on YouTube. @Hoodat
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley