Author Topic: LA social justice advocate shot and killed by homeless woman who broke into home  (Read 186 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
LA social justice advocate shot and killed by homeless woman who broke into home
By Social Links forNicholas McEntyre
Published Nov. 30, 2023, 2:33 a.m. ET

A Los Angeles social justice advocate was killed on Monday when a homeless woman, who lived out of her car, broke into his home and shot him.

Michael Latt, 33, the founder of the social justice group Lead With Love, was the victim of a “tragic act of violence” after he was found suffering from a gunshot wound before being transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The suspect, identified as Jameelah Elena Michl, broke into the Mid-Wilshire neighborhood home around 6 p.m., the LAPD announced in a statement.

Michl, 36, remained on the scene and was taken into LAPD custody while she was standing outside the home.

A motive behind the shooting — as well as whether Latt and Michl knew each other — remain unknown, but the incident is being treated as a random act of violence, according to the LA Times, citing police sources.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/30/news/la-social-justice-advocate-michael-latt-shot-and-killed-by-homeless-intruder/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Seems like "social justice" to me. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson