Author Topic: FBI agent carjacked in Washington, latest in string of high-profile carjackings  (Read 246 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FBI agent carjacked in Washington, latest in string of high-profile carjackings
By Associated Press
Published Nov. 30, 2023, 6:35 a.m. ET
An FBI agent was carjacked Wednesday in Washington, D.C., a theft that comes amid a sharp increase in the number of carjackings in the nation’s capital.

Two people carried out the midafternoon armed carjacking, police said.

The car was found about 30 minutes later about a mile away, Metropolitan Police said.

The FBI’s Washington field office and the Metropolitan Police Department’s carjacking task force are investigating, the FBI said in a statement.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/30/news/fbi-agent-carjacked-in-washington-latest-in-string-of-high-profile-carjackings/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
20 years ago, I'd had sympathy for events like this.

Now the FBI is nothing more than a strong arm Gestapo organization for the DOJ. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So a FBI agents car got jacked, I wonder what weapons were in the car at the time and what weapons were missing when the car was recovered, because we all know many many weapons have gone missing from agents and other law enforcements cars sometimes because they just didn't bother to lock their cars or secure their weapons.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

The perfect cover story for Hunter Biden's laptop to go "missing".

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.