Author Topic: US Rep. James Comer Blasts Biden Administration in Houston  (Read 196 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
US Rep. James Comer Blasts Biden Administration in Houston
« on: December 01, 2023, 03:20:01 pm »
Texas Scorecard by Larry Kaifesh November 30, 2023

U.S. Rep. James Comer told Harris County Republicans that the Biden family has more suspicious activity reports “than any family in the history of America.”

Speaking at a GOP fundraiser in Houston, U.S. Rep. James Comer blasted Joe Biden as “the most corrupt politican… in the history of our country.”

“The investigation that I think is turning out to prove that what we have in the White House, with this family, is not only a great shining example of public corruption, I think that what we have with this president and his family is the most corrupt politician, in the highest level, that we have had in the history of our country,” said Comer, a Republican from Kentucky who chairs the House Committee on Oversight.

“What we learned over the last 8 months is that there are about 30 companies, I would argue shell companies,” explained Comer. “[And] the only income going through some of these shell companies were wire transfers between other shell companies. I have a bank background and we call that money laundering.”

Comer clarified that there were not 150 suspicious activity reports on the Biden family, as officially reported, but over 250 suspicious activity reports. He believes the Biden family has more suspicious activity reports, “than any family in the history of America.”

He reported that there are two main points to come out of this investigation: the Biden family’s corruption and the cover-up by the federal government through federal agencies, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice, and the National Archives.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/federal/us-rep-james-comer-blasts-biden-administration-in-houston/