Author Topic: Report: MSNBC Cancels Anti-Israel Mehdi Hasan’s Show After Ratings Drop  (Read 337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: MSNBC Cancels Anti-Israel Mehdi Hasan’s Show After Ratings Drop

Paul Bois 30 Nov 2023

MSNBC has reportedly canceled anchor Mehdi Hasan’s weekend prime-time talk show due to a steep drop in ratings after his expressing anti-Israel views.

A source confirmed to the New York Post that MSNBC has been “cutting costs like crazy” and that the network would be axing his show.

“I think they thought (Hasan’s) point of view was a little too out of the mainstream, if you know what I mean,” the source told the Post.

Hasan will still serve as an on-camera analyst and fill-in host.

MSNBC President Rashida Jones told staffers in a memo, however, that the shakeup was part of a plan to revamp the weekend lineup before the 2024 presidential election.

“As Decision 2024 ramps up, the show will provide thoughtful analysis and coverage on the state of our country from three trusted voices familiar to the MSNBC audience,” Jones said.

Just last month, Semafor reported that MSNBC had sidelined its Muslim hosts amid uproar over their anti-Israel views. The network denied it.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/30/report-msnbc-cancels-anti-israel-mehdi-hasans-show-after-ratings-drop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Report: MSNBC Cancels Anti-Israel Mehdi Hasan’s Show After Ratings Drop
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 11:47:27 pm »
Does MSNBC even have such a thing called ratings?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Report: MSNBC Cancels Anti-Israel Mehdi Hasan’s Show After Ratings Drop
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 11:39:51 am »
Does MSNBC even have such a thing called ratings?

They reached out to its 3 viewers but didn't receive a reply prior to press time.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.