Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Aliens Receiving GPS COORDINATES for Mass Crossings Into US  (Read 160 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Aliens Receiving GPS COORDINATES for Mass Crossings Into US

Border Hawk
Nov 27, 2023

Hundreds of illegal aliens are slamming the U.S. southern border every day in mob crossings that are clearly pre-planned and organized by ‘mysterious hands.’

While embedded with a massive group making their way at night through Piedras Negras, Mexico, to the Rio Grande, Border Hawk correspondent Efraín González learned that migrants are provided with GPS coordinates which enable them to gather and cross en masse.

It is unclear exactly who is behind the scheme, but some of the migrants indicated Mexican authorities may be involved.

“We accompanied this caravan that walked for an hour in the darkest to reach the crossing point. The migrant said they were angry Mexican authorities sent them to cross into this dangerous area of the river at night,” González explained.

https://borderhawk.blog/exclusive-illegal-aliens-receiving-gps-coordinates-for-mass-crossings-into-us/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson