Author Topic: Texas Will Bus 70,000 More Migrants to Sanctuary Cities Across the US  (Read 179 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Will Bus 70,000 More Migrants to Sanctuary Cities Across the US

Governor Greg Abbott promised relief for border towns and called for President Joe Biden to 'secure the border'

Texas Governor Greg Abbott appeared to claim Wednesday that he plans to bus some 70,000 additional migrants across the United States to relieve border towns.

Abbott said in a post on X that Texas would continue to send new arrivals "to sanctuary cities until Biden secures the border."

Those cities include Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C. and Chicago. They have been left to find ways to look after the thousands who have turned up on their doorstep.

In an update on November 17, Abbott's office announced that thousands had been sent to the listed cities so far since Operation Lone Star began. The state has continued to send migrants across the country since then, so the numbers the governor predicts may include those already sent.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-will-bus-70-000-more-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-across-the-us/ar-AA1kK73o?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=25e26f560c03412ebb8992a18c3294b5&ei=63
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson