Author Topic: Record 50M immigrants in US, spiked by illegal surge under Biden  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Record 50M immigrants in US, spiked by illegal surge under Biden
« on: December 01, 2023, 11:10:23 am »
Record 50M immigrants in US, spiked by illegal surge under Biden
Story by Paul Bedard  •
21h

The foreign born population of citizens in America has reached nearly 50 million, or 15% of the country’s total population -- both record highs.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau the surge has come faster than expected and during the U.S.-Mexico border crisis sparked by President Joe Biden’s liberal policies.

The migrant population was not expected to hit 15% until 2033, according to a new analysis from the Center for Immigration Studies.

What’s more, the numbers are likely much higher because the “Current Population Survey” of foreign born residents doesn’t account for those who slipped in unseen.

“More than half (2.5 million) of the 4.5 million increase in the foreign-born population since January 2021 is likely due to illegal immigration. If adjusted for those missed by the survey, the increase would be larger,” said the blockbuster report written by CIS Research Director Steven Camarota and CIS Demographer Karen Zeigler.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/record-50m-immigrants-in-us-spiked-by-illegal-surge-under-biden/ar-AA1kN3hH?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=25e26f560c03412ebb8992a18c3294b5&ei=29
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson