Author Topic: William Shatner makes impassioned climate change plea ahead of COP28 summit: 'We're all going to die  (Read 719 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
William Shatner makes impassioned climate change plea ahead of COP28 summit: 'We're all going to die'
Shatner blamed 'stupid human beings' for the threat of extinction
 By Taylor Penley Fox News
Published November 30, 2023 2:19pm EST

"Star Trek" legend William Shatner issued a dire warning to King Charles on Wednesday, urging him to use his voice to warn about the consequences of climate change in his opening speech at the COP28 climate conference in Dubai.

"He’s got to say, ‘We’re all going to die.’ That’s what he should say to open up with. ‘Very quickly, we’re all going to die…'" the star told "Good Morning Britain."

"And then [he needs to] tell us how to avoid it," he added.

COP28, also known as the United Nations Climate Change Conference, is set to have a multi-day run from Thursday to Dec. 12, with the U.K's King Charles delivering the opening message.

Prominent figures from around the world — including Vice President Kamala Harris — have announced plans to attend.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/william-shatner-impassioned-climate-change-plea-ahead-cop28-summit-all-going-die
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
William Shatner...yes one day each and every one of us will die, circle of life and all that, but this globull warming/climate change is not going to destroy the world and us. So stop channeling Bones!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Did he have a Red shirt on?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
William Shatner makes impassioned climate change plea ahead of COP28 summit: 'We're all going to die'
Shatner blamed 'stupid human beings' for the threat of extinction
 By Taylor Penley Fox News
Published November 30, 2023 2:19pm EST

"Star Trek" legend William Shatner issued a dire warning to King Charles on Wednesday, urging him to use his voice to warn about the consequences of climate change in his opening speech at the COP28 climate conference in Dubai.

‘Very quickly, we’re all going to die…'" the star told "Good Morning Britain."

**nononono* **nononono* **nononono* Jim, didn't you pass the Kobayashi Maru!! 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Shatner may be going to die ... because he's old ... but his toupe shall live forever.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

Shatner may be going to die ... because he's old ... but his toupe shall live forever.
Just one, or all of them? Hey I see a new show...the battle of Shatners toupees which will win one of the Trek movies toupees or old Bill toupee.

Online LMAO

And Leonard Nimoy warned us about the impending Ice age in the 1970's

What will George Takei warn us about? Or Walter Koenig?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Dammit Bill, you were doing so well. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And Leonard Nimoy warned us about the impending Ice age in the 1970's

What will George Takei warn us about? Or Walter Koenig?

T'Pol and 7 of 9 are warning that staring too long will burn your eyes out like a phaser on stun

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

It's not a toupee, it's a Tribble.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

He always had the best toupees in show biz, though. I'll say that for him.

Written by I&I Editorial Board on Nov 30, 2023
Five Reasons Why Climate Skepticism And Dissent Are Important

Today a blithering throng of nascent tyrants, fevered zealots, useless office-holders, hypocrites, and ignoble grifters will gather to kick off the 28th United Nations Conference of the Parties in the grand pursuit of “global transformative climate action.”

For nearly two weeks they will rail and prattle endlessly about how important it is to end fossil fuel use, nag those they slander as “deniers,” tell new lies, restate old lies, hold themselves up as saviors, dine sumptuously — then board jets, many of them privately owned, that burn oceans of hydrocarbon-based aviation fuel to return home. [emphasis, links added]

The legacy media, naturally, will go gleefully along for the ride.

They will employ the usual terminology – emergency, crisis, apocalypse, warmest, hottest, wettest, driest, melting, temperature records, accelerating change – that is intended to both frighten the public and boost their green cred that is earned by showing just how much one cares about the climate.

While this spectacle grinds on, it can’t be forgotten that the global warming narrative should not be taken as an indisputable fact.

Here are five reasons that we can’t blindly trust and follow the political left’s climate line: ...
Read entire article at Climate Change Dispatch
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's not a toupee, it's a Tribble.

So that was the Trouble with Tribbles.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

So that was the Trouble with Tribbles.
The trouble with Tribbles as toupees is when they get excited :whistle: