Author Topic: The Left Conspires to Keep Election Fraud Quiet. Wonder Why?  (Read 1241 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Left Conspires to Keep Election Fraud Quiet. Wonder Why?
« on: November 30, 2023, 06:49:36 pm »

The Left Conspires to Keep Election Fraud Quiet. Wonder Why?      Print
BY BETSY MCCAUGHEY
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 22 2023

A staggering 60% of likely voters nationwide consider election cheating a problem, according to Rasmussen Reports. Yet the Left denies it's happening.

You can see it with your own eyes. But Democrats and their left-wing media allies call it a "fantasy." What is it?

Election fraud.

A Lawrence, Massachusetts voter who had been turned away from the polls on Election Day and told he had already voted found out he was the victim of fraud. He checked the footage on the video camera outside his front door and saw that a woman had removed mail-in ballots from his mailbox. He called police.

It's happening in many places. On Tuesday, Fight Voter Fraud, Inc., a nonprofit voter rights group, appeared in Connecticut Superior Court to demand the arrest of a woman alleged to have been caught on video committing mail-in ballot fraud in the 2019 Bridgeport Democratic mayoral primary and again in the 2023 primary. The group, protesting that city officials pretend there's no problem, also called on the Connecticut legislature to appoint a special prosecutor.

A staggering 60% of likely voters nationwide consider election cheating a problem, according to Rasmussen Reports. Yet the Left denies it's happening.

The Washington Post calls it a "myth" and a "fantasy offense."

https://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/6586-the-left-conspires-to-keep-election-fraud-quiet-wonder-why-
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson