Author Topic: Shock And Awe Becomes Shrug And Yawn.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 174 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shock And Awe Becomes Shrug And Yawn.. Kurt Schlichter
« on: November 30, 2023, 06:16:44 pm »
Shock And Awe Becomes Shrug And Yawn
Kurt Schlichter

Have you noticed that the stupid things leftists do today just aren’t quite resonating as hard as they used to? We’ve got a lot of stupid things going on. Right now, society is a giant festival of stupidity, and yet the kind of indignant extreme stupidity by professional pinkos in culture, government, and academia that used to drive us to distraction lately just inspires yawns. The nonsense is not changing us. It’s not altering us. It’s just identifying its purveyors as freaking weirdos.

This means we are winning.

For instance, Vice, which is apparently still a thing despite bankruptcy, just put out an article titled “100 Ways White People Can Make Life Less Frustrating For People of Color” This screed is one of those provocative things woke people say that we’re supposed to care about, but we can’t even start caring about it anymore. This stuff has gone from unexpected and edgy to merely tiresome. I am speaking as someone who continually frustrates people of color – just ask my Latinx wife – and there actually probably about 1000 things I could do to make life less frustrating for people of the whole rainbow of colors. But I’m not going to do any of them. And I’m not going to get outraged that a bunch of weirdo race hustlers demand that I do. The point is not even that Vice contends that the job of every person of power pallor is to somehow cater to the whims of sophomore malcontents. It’s that no one cares if there’s an article about it anymore. You can’t provoke someone you have put to sleep.

We’ve been there. We’ve done that. And it’s boring.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2023/11/30/shock-and-awe-becomes-shrug-and-yawn-n2631750
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Shock And Awe Becomes Shrug And Yawn.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 06:35:01 pm »
I like Kurt....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: