Author Topic: Still no details on Army family found dead in Fort Stewart home  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Still no details on Army family found dead in Fort Stewart home
« on: November 30, 2023, 06:06:57 pm »
Still no details on Army family found dead in Fort Stewart home
Army investigators said they have not disclosed any information about the deaths in order “to protect the integrity of the investigation."

BY PATTY NIEBERG | PUBLISHED NOV 29, 2023 5:37 PM EST

A soldier known as the “mama” among dozens of Army cooks at Fort Stewart was found dead in her home this month, along with her husband and two young children. But two weeks after their bodies were discovered, the Army has offered few details on how they died.

Staff Sgt. Meiziaha Cooper and her husband, Desmond Cooper, were pronounced dead Nov. 15, along with their 4 and 9-year-old children, according to Fort Stewart officials.

The Army initially described the incident as “domestic in nature” but did not explain what that meant or how the family died. The Army’s Criminal Investigation Division, Fort Stewart officials and officials at the Pentagon have all declined to specify the family’s cause of death or any other details around the scene despite multiple requests by Task & Purpose.

Fort Stewart officials deferred all questions to CID, who told Task & Purpose that they would not disclose any information about the family’s deaths in order “to protect the integrity of the investigation.” The Liberty County coroner also declined to offer details about the cause and manner of deaths.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=60.0
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson