Author Topic: GOP Rep. Clay Higgins BOMBSHELL: Over 200 FBI Agents/Assets 'Dressed as Trump Supporters' on Jan. 6  (Read 903 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If the full truth of what happened on Jan. 6th was brought to light it would bring down the government. That's why it will never be allowed to happen.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

FBI To Host Annual Jan 6 Reunion
Jan 4, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Special agents involved in last year's 'January 6th Insurrection Against Democracy™' are set to reunite as guests of honor at an extravagant gala hosted by the FBI. The event will reportedly feature live music and entertainment, with comedian James Corden acting as master of ceremonies.

Numerous celebrities and public figures are expected to be in attendance, including former FBI Director James Comey. "I'm really excited to be relevant again," he said, excitedly rubbing his hands together.  ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
FBI To Host Annual Jan 6 Reunion
Jan 4, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Special agents involved in last year's 'January 6th Insurrection Against Democracy™' are set to reunite as guests of honor at an extravagant gala hosted by the FBI. The event will reportedly feature live music and entertainment, with comedian James Corden acting as master of ceremonies.

Numerous celebrities and public figures are expected to be in attendance, including former FBI Director James Comey. "I'm really excited to be relevant again," he said, excitedly rubbing his hands together.  ...

9999hair out0000  9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 07:21:33 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, another conspiracy theory is that January 6th was a Dem false flag operation?

Trump lost the popular vote and the Electoral Vote.

Trump summoned supports to DC for a "wild time", coincidentally, on January 6th.  Why that date?  What was scheduled to happen on that date?  Hmmm ... the bi-cameral reading of the Electoral Vote count?

Trump's henchmen had a multifacted plan (as a PowerPoint detailed - https://www.arkansasonline.com/1212powerpoint/) to attack the integrity of the 2020 election to delay, if not prevent, the Inauguration of Joe Biden.  (Release the Kraken, mateys!)

////00000////

Clay Higgins could better serve his constiuents if he opened an investing and held hearings for Dr. Fauci to explain his coverup of Bat-Boy's existence.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 07:39:40 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

So, another conspiracy theory is that January 6th was a Dem false flag operation?
I don't believe it's just a conspiracy theory, mostly because I personally know someone who was there and witnessed a highly organized response. A flashbang went off, like a signal, whereupon black-clad "protesters" exited buses parked in an area next to the Capitol where tour buses do not park, and marched "quicktime" to the entrances. He and his buddy looked at one another and quickly concluded these were not Trump supporters - and they just as quickly decided to leave the area before it got hairy.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I don't believe it's just a conspiracy theory, mostly because I personally know someone who was there and witnessed a highly organized response. A flashbang went off, like a signal, whereupon black-clad "protesters" exited buses parked in an area next to the Capitol where tour buses do not park, and marched "quicktime" to the entrances. He and his buddy looked at one another and quickly concluded these were not Trump supporters - and they just as quickly decided to leave the area before it got hairy.

Well, unless those black clad dudes bonked actual Trump supporters over the head and dragged them into the Capitol building, or forced some of them to attack law enforcement, they still committed a crime.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Who are we supposed to believe? What our lyin eyes and ears tell us or the media spin.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Well, unless those black clad dudes bonked actual Trump supporters over the head and dragged them into the Capitol building, or forced some of them to attack law enforcement, they still committed a crime.
Sure, if any Trump supporters attacked LE or vandalized the building, they committed a crime. No argument from me.

I think the black-clad dudes were there to get things rolling, to encourage bad behavior (a la Ray Epps), or to create the impression that they were Trumpistas engaging in bad behavior.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Sure, if any Trump supporters attacked LE or vandalized the building, they committed a crime. No argument from me.

I think the black-clad dudes were there to get things rolling, to encourage bad behavior (a la Ray Epps), or to create the impression that they were Trumpistas engaging in bad behavior.

:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Nothing that occurred that day justifies the murder of Ashli Babbit! NOTHING!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

I can still remember when they just shot the dam President to initiate a regime change.    :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LadyLiberty

I used to watch his pre-Congress Crime Stoppers news spots. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quVWvQk11Wc

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nothing that occurred that day justifies the murder of Ashli Babbit! NOTHING!
:yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis