Author Topic: Trump targets wife of New York judge overseeing civil fraud trial  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump targets wife of New York judge overseeing civil fraud trial
by Ella Lee - 11/30/23 10:05 AM ET

The wife of the New York judge overseeing former President Trump’s ongoing civil fraud trial is the latest target of Trump’s rage online.

Trump took aim at Judge Arthur Engoron’s wife in a series of posts Tuesday afternoon, purporting that an account on X — formerly Twitter — that made several anti-Trump posts belongs to her.

The posts by “Dawn Marie,” which were first unearthed by conservative activist Laura Loomer, say Trump is “headed to the big house,” referring to prison, and remark on his ongoing trial. Two posts show what appears to be AI illustrations of the former president in an orange jumpsuit, and another depicts him as the Wicked Witch of the West from “The Wizard of Oz.”

“Judge Engoron’s Trump Hating wife, together with his very disturbed and angry law clerk, have taken over control of the New York State Witch Hunt Trial aimed at me, my family, and the Republican Party,” Trump wrote Wednesday in a Truth Social post.

The Hill could not independently verify that the X account making anti-Trump posts belonged to the judge’s wife. The account appeared to be deactivated at the time of publication.

On a school alumni page run by Engoron, the judge previously wrote that his wife is a psychoanalyst named Dawn. The Hill attempted to reach her via numerous platforms, but she did not immediately return requests for comment.

The judge’s wife previously told Newsweek the X account does not belong to her.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4335113-trump-targets-wife-new-york-judge-overseeing-civil-fraud-trial/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Trump targets wife of New York judge overseeing civil fraud trial
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 06:33:47 pm »
Typical Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Re: Trump targets wife of New York judge overseeing civil fraud trial
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2023, 06:45:38 pm »
If true she can sue for slander.
Libel, actually. If she does, I hope she also goes after that nutjob Loomer, as well.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org