Author Topic: Dem AG Unveils Indictment Against Republican Election Officials Who Pushed For Hand-Counting Ballots  (Read 803 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem AG Unveils Indictment Against Republican Election Officials Who Pushed For Hand-Counting Ballots

Robert Schmad
Contributor
November 29, 2023 5:43 PM ET
Font Size:

Arizona’s Democratic attorney general announced today that a grand jury has decided to indict two election officials for conspiring to delay the certification of votes in their county over their desire to hand-count all election day and early ballots.

Peggy Judd and Terry Crosby, Republican county supervisors from Cochise County, were indicted by the state of Arizona on Nov. 29 on counts of conspiracy and interference with an election. Judd and Crosby wanted to hand count ballots in their county, citing their distrust of voting machines, and delayed the certification of their county’s election results over those concerns.

“The repeated attempts to undermine our democracy are unacceptable,” Attorney General Kris Mayes said of the two. “I took an oath to uphold the rule of law, and my office will continue to enforce Arizona’s elections laws and support our election officials as they carry out the duties and responsibilities of their offices.”

Mayes herself won by just 280 votes in 2022, down from a 511-vote lead before a mandatory recount, according to the Associated Press.

“I don’t feel like I broke a law,” Judd told the AP after being initially subpoenaed.  “But, obviously the courts had different feelings,” Judd added.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/29/dem-ag-unveils-indictment-against-republican-election-officials-who-pushed-for-hand-counting-ballots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Mayes is beyond partisan in a post where partisanship should not be a component.

I have heard of recall efforts but have yet to see anything. 

This is what we can't defeat ?

What would it be like if we actually got our crap together.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I've been trying to get an update on this.

She operates under the radar and she really really pisses me off.

She needs to go.