Author Topic: Cover-Up? Arizona Border Sector That Saw 15,300 Crossings in a Week Halts Updates.  (Read 165 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cover-Up? Arizona Border Sector That Saw 15,300 Crossings in a Week Halts Updates.

An Arizona sector chief for U.S. Border Patrol announced his team would stop posting updates on the southern border to social media amid record-breaking crossings, prompting concerns the federal authorities may be attempting to limit information on the migrant crisis. “In light of the ongoing migration surge, all Tucson Sector Border Patrol social media accounts will be paused until further notice,” said John Modlin, Chief Patrol Agent for the CBP Tucson Sector, on Sunday.

“We appreciate your understanding and continued support during this challenging time,” he added. Not everyone expressed understanding of the move, however: “Just days [after] Border Patrol’s Tuscon sector reported having 15,300 illegal crossings last week (highest weekly total ever), Tucson sector BP says it’s pausing its social media until further notice due to “ongoing migration surge,” commented reporter Bill Melugin.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/11/28/cover-up-arizona-border-sector-that-saw-15300-crossings-in-a-week-halts-updates/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson