Author Topic: Biden targets Boebert as leader of ‘MAGA movement’ during Colorado tour  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden targets Boebert as leader of ‘MAGA movement’ during Colorado tour
by Alex Gangitano and Brett Samuels - 11/29/23 5:15 PM ET

President Biden on Wednesday called out Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) during an appearance in her congressional district — marking a rare instance of Biden directly targeting what he often pegs as a “MAGA Republican” by name.

While Biden has spent much of this year traveling to and fundraising in affluent, safe-blue enclaves during domestic travel, his tour of wind tower manufacturer CS Wind in Pueblo, Colo., part of the state’s massive 3rd Congressional District that Boebert represents, gave a potential glimpse into his general election strategy.

It is the type of stop the president is likely to make more frequently as the campaign season heats up in 2024 and as he seeks to contrast himself with the Trump wing of the GOP, particularly when it comes to his economic agenda.

Despite polls indicating Americans are not feeling the impacts of an improving economy, the president has argued his plan, Bidenomics, is working, and the proof is in the low unemployment rate and job creation.

The White House chose the CS Wind plant as an example of one expanding its operations and creating hundreds of jobs as a result of Biden’s signature Inflation Reduction Act (IRA).

Biden on Wednesday called Boebert “one of the leaders of this extreme MAGA movement” and gave himself the sign of the cross when he first mentioned her during the speech, noting she voted against the IRA.

“She called this law a massive failure. Do you all know you’re part of a massive failure? Tell that to the 850 Coloradans who are getting new jobs in Pueblo at CS Winds thanks to this law. Tell that to the local economy who’s going to benefit from these investments. Tell that to anyone who wants to listen,” Biden said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4334161-biden-boebert-maga-movement-colorado-tour/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

She also gets horny and frisky watching live theatre.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“She called this law a massive failure. Do you all know you’re part of a massive failure? Tell that to the 850 Coloradans who are getting new jobs in Pueblo at CS Winds thanks to this law. Tell that to the local economy who’s going to benefit from these investments. Tell that to anyone who wants to listen,” Biden said.

I'll give it a couple of years to go bankrupt and the taxpayers to be stuck with the bill, Joe and I'll tell you FOAD. Boebert may have spontaneously combusted, or self immolated if you prefer but she wasn't wrong about this.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've got nothing against Ms. Boebert, but she's gonna be lucky to survive the next election...

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
I've got nothing against Ms. Boebert, but she's gonna be lucky to survive the next election...

Yeah. There's already been some serious "mud" slinging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrGkFtm2nXk
5:06
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LMAO

She also gets horny and frisky watching live theatre.

Maybe that’s all she needs to get her aroused.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy