Author Topic: Rantz: An inside look as Seattle Antifa, antisemites vandalized Starbucks  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rantz: An inside look as Seattle Antifa, antisemites vandalized Starbucks
Nov 28, 2023, 5:55 PM

Seattle Antifa Israel...
(Photo obtained by The Jason Rantz Show)

BY JASON RANTZ
The Jason Rantz Show, 3pm-7pm on KTTH
Antisemitic Antifa activists, anarchists and other radicals targeted the Seattle Starbucks Reserve Roastery as part of a call to “Block Black Friday.” They caused felony-level damage that led to one arrest.

Activists promoted direct action by sharing social media flyers. The flyer claims the protest and mass vandalism were “autonomously organized by Seattle area radicals, anarchists, and community members.” The hope was to “shut [Black Friday] down for Palestine.” They were mostly successful.

I obtained exclusive videos from inside the café as Antifa and anarchists vandalized the storefront and taunted customers with vulgar hand gestures and taunts. It got so rowdy and dangerous that activists said they forced Starbucks to close.

https://mynorthwest.com/3940877/rantz-inside-look-seattle-antifa-antisemites-starbucks/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson