Author Topic: Student stabbed to death, one injured during brawl at North Carolina school  (Read 398 times)

Offline mountaineer

Nov 28, 2023
Student stabbed to death, one injured during brawl at North Carolina school
A 14-year-old suspect is under arrest and has been charged with murder as a juvenile.
the Post Millennial
A fight at the Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School in Raleigh, North Carolina, left one student dead and another injured on Monday. A 14-year-old suspect is under arrest and has been charged with murder as a juvenile. School was closed on Tuesday.

Video of the fight emerged on social media, showing one boy backing another into a corner and then leveling punches at him. The two run into the gym as other students follow, cheering on the brawlers, and shooting video of it on their phones.

As the fight continues, one student ends up on the ground, pulls a knife and stabs another in the leg and groin area. That 15-year-old student later lost consciousness and was pronounced dead. Another student, aged 16, was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

14-year old student kills teen with a knife at a North Carolina high school after getting jumped.
There is a parenting pandemic in this country.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1729536092364542033
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Hard to see what went on, but if a bunch of animals surrounded me and started gang beating me, gun or knife is fair game. Obviously this is a school that one would rather their kids stay home and read library books than attend this carnival of misfits.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hard to see what went on, but if a bunch of animals surrounded me and started gang beating me, gun or knife is fair game. 

@Sighlass

I agree.

If  you "but the ticket",you  have lost your right to bitch about the ride.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!