Author Topic: Video: Cop Unloaded 12 Bullets On A Zombie Look Alike Man Who Kept On Walking Towards Him And Smilin  (Read 233 times)

Offline American Girl

He walked through the bullets though. What the hell?

I don't know what happened here, but that dude was not going down.

Bro took 12 shots?!  That’s some demon

https://defiantamerica.com/video-cop-unloaded-12-bullets-on-a-zombie-look-alike-man-who-kept-on-walking-towards-him-and-smiling/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Suicide by cop? (Mental issues?)

In the time frame in which the shots were fired, it is questionable if the deceased had even overcome the shock of the first round and felt it by the time the last was fired.

For all the CCW folks out there, the assailant was way to close. Understood that a police officer uses lethal force as a last resort, but arms length is far too close. Had the assailant been using a knife, of malicious intent, and reasonably versed in its use, there would have been two bleeding out on the pavement.

For an earnest, active assailant, 21 feet is the rule of thumb for closest approach, (roughly seven steps).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Occurred Feb 6th 2021 (another rehashed article by American Girl).

Seen it several times before. BTW... no drugs, just the fellow had a bad day it seems.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....