Author Topic: Another Climate Snow Job  (Read 280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Another Climate Snow Job
« on: November 28, 2023, 05:35:23 pm »
Another Climate Snow Job
I & I Editorial Board
November 28, 2023

A federal bureaucrat is telling us that due to human activity, global snowfall is in decline. There’s no reason to be worried, though. We’ve seen the climate doomsday predictions before, and somehow they always turn out to be wrong.

Nearly a quarter of a century ago, we were assured by the British Independent that “​​Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.” (Don’t bother to try to find the story in the Independent’s archives – that page doesn’t exist or has been moved, presumably because it’s an embarrassment to the newspaper.) In that article, reporter Charles Onians appealed to the correct authorities, citing David Viner, then a senior scientist at the climatic research unit of the University of East Anglia, who declared that “within a few years winter snowfall will become ‘a very rare and exciting event.’”

He told Onians that “children just aren’t going to know what snow is.”

Onians also cited David Parker of the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research in Berkshire, who, in the reporter’s words, said that “ultimately, British children could have only virtual experience of snow. Via the internet, they might wonder at polar scenes – or eventually ‘feel’ virtual cold.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/11/28/another-climate-snow-job/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Another Climate Snow Job
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 05:57:44 pm »
These false prophets of doom are arrogant, conceited d!ck$.

Weather changes.  Climate changes.  Climate changes are a driver of Darwinian evolution in Earth.

The hubris to think that Man alone can control the climate.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.