Author Topic: Scientists ‘shocked’ and ‘alarmed’ at what’s in the mRNA shots  (Read 918 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Spectator Australia by Rebekah Barnett

Early in 2023, genomics scientist Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. While running an experiment in his Boston lab, McKernan used some vials of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines as controls. He was ‘shocked’ to find that they were allegedly contaminated with tiny fragments of plasmid DNA.

McKernan, who has 25 years’ experience in his field, ran the experiment again, confirming that the vials contained up to, in his opinion, 18-70 times more DNA contamination than the legal limits allowed by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

In particular, McKernan was alarmed to find the presence of an SV40 promoter in the Pfizer vaccine vials. This is a sequence that is, ‘…used to drive DNA into the nucleus, especially in gene therapies,’ McKernan explains. This is something that regulatory agencies around the world have specifically said is not possible with the mRNA vaccines.

Knowing that the contamination had not been disclosed by the manufacturers during the regulatory process, McKernan raised the alarm, posting his findings to Twitter (now X) and Substack with a call-out to other scientists to see if they could replicate his findings.

Other scientists soon confirmed McKernan’s findings, though the amount of DNA contamination was variable, suggesting inconsistency of vial contents depending on batch lots. One of these scientists was cancer genomics expert Dr Phillip Buckhaults, who is a proponent of the mRNA platform and has received the Pfizer Covid vaccine himself.

In September of this year, Dr Buckhaults shared his findings in South Carolina Senate hearing. ‘I’m kind of alarmed about this DNA being in the vaccine – it’s different from RNA, because it can be permanent,’ he told those present.

‘There is a very real hazard,’ he said, that the contaminant DNA fragments will integrate with a person’s genome and become a ‘permanent fixture of the cell’ leading to autoimmune problems and cancers in some people who have had the vaccinations. He also noted that these genome changes can ‘last for generations’.

More: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8Cuxg6hXoPUJ:https://www.spectator.com.au/2023/09/scientists-shocked-and-alarmed-at-whats-in-the-mrna-shots/&hl=en&gl=us

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Scientists ‘shocked’ and ‘alarmed’ at what’s in the mRNA shots
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 06:04:54 pm »
The usual "inactive" ingredients - lead, mercury, arsenic, etc.?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 06:47:55 pm »
The usual "inactive" ingredients - lead, mercury, arsenic, etc.?

Basically Poison.

Dr. Evil, Fauci, the CDC, FDA and the WHO all knew that the vaccines would do more harm than good -- all part of the plan to reduce the population.

Reduction of the population is a whole other topic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 09:30:41 pm »
Other scientists soon confirmed McKernan’s findings, though the amount of DNA contamination was variable, suggesting inconsistency of vial contents depending on batch lots.

:whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 10:28:36 pm »
Early in 2023, genomics scientist Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. While running an experiment in his Boston lab, McKernan used some vials of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines as controls. He was ‘shocked’ to find that they were allegedly contaminated with tiny fragments of plasmid DNA.

McKernan, who has 25 years’ experience in his field, ran the experiment again, confirming that the vials contained up to, in his opinion, 18-70 times more DNA contamination than the legal limits allowed by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

In particular, McKernan was alarmed to find the presence of an SV40 promoter in the Pfizer vaccine vials. This is a sequence that is, ‘…used to drive DNA into the nucleus, especially in gene therapies,’ McKernan explains. This is something that regulatory agencies around the world have specifically said is not possible with the mRNA vaccines.

Knowing that the contamination had not been disclosed by the manufacturers during the regulatory process, McKernan raised the alarm, posting his findings to Twitter (now X) and Substack with a call-out to other scientists to see if they could replicate his findings.

Other scientists soon confirmed McKernan’s findings, though the amount of DNA contamination was variable, suggesting inconsistency of vial contents depending on batch lots. One of these scientists was cancer genomics expert Dr Phillip Buckhaults, who is a proponent of the mRNA platform and has received the Pfizer Covid vaccine himself.

In September of this year, Dr Buckhaults shared his findings in South Carolina Senate hearing. ‘I’m kind of alarmed about this DNA being in the vaccine – it’s different from RNA, because it can be permanent,’ he told those present.

‘There is a very real hazard,’ he said, that the contaminant DNA fragments will integrate with a person’s genome and become a ‘permanent fixture of the cell’ leading to autoimmune problems and cancers in some people who have had the vaccinations. He also noted that these genome changes can ‘last for generations’.

Just wanted to emphasize the more important points.

In short, it looks like Pfizer and Moderna
INTENTIONALLY put the "promoter" into the product,
intending to PERMANENTLY change people's DNA!

About the "inconsistency of vial contents depending on batch lots" -
There have been other reports that
the more harmful batch lots were sent to red states,
while less harmful batch lots were sent to blue states.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2023, 10:31:04 pm »

Interesting about the red states v. blue states and the harmful batches -- but many people moved from blue states to red states, and we'll soon know better that impact.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2023, 10:43:22 pm »

I doubt that different formulas were sent to different States. The management of the vaccine rollout was chaotic chaos. Nobody involved would have been organized enough to make that work.

And even if they did send defective vaccines to so-called 'Red States', people in the Republican controlled States had enough common sense not to fall for Saint Fauci and his travelling medicine show.

People in Red States were much more likely to refuse the shot which was mistakenly called a vaccine. If it does not prevent catching a disease and it does not prevent spreading a disease then it cannot be legitimately called a "vaccine".

That is why toward the end of the COVID hysteria, news reports and health workers were calling it 'the Covid shot'. They stopped calling it 'vaccine' and justifiably so.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2023, 12:01:19 am »

More: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8Cuxg6hXoPUJ:https://www.spectator.com.au/2023/09/scientists-shocked-and-alarmed-at-whats-in-the-mrna-shots/&hl=en&gl=us

Which raises the question, what are they trying to add to people's DNA? What multi-generational change are they trying to make?
Let it burn.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2023, 01:09:43 am »
Which raises the question, what are they trying to add to people's DNA? What multi-generational change are they trying to make?
It need not be any sort of proactive change in human DNA, but SV40 was associated with increased cancer associated with at least some lots of the Polio Vaccines, and recognized as an emergent human pathogen by 2004: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_contamination_with_SV40

Emergent Human Pathogen Simian Virus 40 and Its Role in Cancer
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC452549/

The objective here may not be to breed a race of supermen or subhumans, but simply to increase cancer rates.
That is, if there is any malicious intent at all.

It may be just a matter of sloppy handling of cell lines and poor quality control.

We can attribute some of this to the chaotic drive to get the shots out and to wide populations, but it could be, at the possible worst, that that chaos could be used as a cover for targeting specific demographics or regions based on statistical probabilities and political dominance within those regions, using contaminated lots.

@PeteS in CA and I went rounds over the possibility that, with or without any malice, contaminated lots could be the reason some people were having large numbers of adverse reactions and other areas experienced none. He believed the claims were overblown.
Hopefully, this information will finally put that discussion to rest.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2023, 01:25:03 am »
Well if this was a X Files episode it would be to transition us to aliens :shrug:

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2023, 01:38:20 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2023, 09:04:22 pm »
I doubt that different formulas were sent to different States. The management of the vaccine rollout was chaotic chaos. Nobody involved would have been organized enough to make that work.

This video contains the data.
It has tables of the injection lot numbers and to which states they were sent.
It also correlates that data with the death rates from the injections in each state.
Nearly 100% of the deaths came from just 5% of the lot numbers.
The great majority of those lots were sent to red states.

CDC Confirms That Majority of Fatal Covid Vaccines Were Knowingly Sent to Red States
https://banned.video/watch?id=63f929fc85d91c3d2e570754

The video is 5:14 long.  The first 3:42 is the actual video.
Rest of the time is promotional material.

And even if they did send defective vaccines to so-called 'Red States', people in the Republican controlled States had enough common sense not to fall for Saint Fauci and his travelling medicine show.

Sometimes the evildoers' plans don't work out as they intended.
Many conservatives in the red states refused the shot,
while the sheeple among them took the shot.
Some sheeple got killed. That made those red states redder!

Everything about COVID reminds me of a quotation I found:

The greater the crime perpetrated by the leadership, the less likely it is that
the people will ever believe their leaders to be capable of perpetrating such an event.
   — Adolf Hitler
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 03:26:00 am by unite for individuality »
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2023, 02:17:10 pm »
Biden Regime Paid Media Outlets To Promote The Covid Vaccine
By Pamela Geller - on December 2, 2023
https://gellerreport.com/2023/12/biden-regime-paid-media-outlets-to-promote-the-covid-vaccine.html/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2023, 09:55:17 pm »
Did you know: There was an actual plan for global population reduction?

https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1731425646184738924
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org