Author Topic: Court papers say ex-Virginia election official on trial 'altered election results' in 2020 election  (Read 890 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Court papers say ex-Virginia election official on trial 'altered election results' in 2020 election

Former Prince William County general registrar Michele White was indicted by a grand jury on two felony counts alleging corrupt conduct as an election official and making a false statement, and one misdemeanor charge of willful neglect of duty by an election officer last year. She has filed for a "Bill of Particulars" which requires prosecutors to provide more detail about her alleged wrongdoing.

The former general registrar of Prince William County, Va., allegedly “altered election results” during the 2020 election, according to court documents recently obtained by Just the News. However, the current general registrar says that his predecessor’s alleged conduct didn’t impact any election outcomes.

In a county where President Joe Biden received 54% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election to former President Donald Trump's 44%, an election official at the time allegedly "altered election results" in the state's reporting system, leading to three grand jury indictments last year.

In September 2022, former Prince William County general registrar Michele White was indicted by a grand jury on two felony counts alleging corrupt conduct as an election official and making a false statement, and one misdemeanor indictment of willful neglect of duty by an election officer. White’s jury trial is set to begin on Jan. 16, 2024, and go until Jan. 26.

White had abruptly resigned in 2021 without explanation...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 03:09:46 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is the tip of the iceberg.  Many of us were watching and commenting that night, and the steal defied plausbility otherwise.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.700.html
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is the tip of the iceberg.  Many of us were watching and commenting that night, and the steal defied plausbility otherwise.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.700.html

:yowsa: but there are many on this forum, even today, who tell us that we cannot believe our lying eyes!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien