Author Topic: Hunter Biden offers to testify before House Oversight Committee probing his business ties  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden offers to testify before House Oversight Committee probing his business ties
By Social Links for Melissa Koenig
Published Nov. 28, 2023
Updated Nov. 28, 2023, 8:54 a.m. ET

First son Hunter Biden has reportedly agreed to testify before the House Oversight Committee investigating his business ties.

Hunter, 53, agreed to testify on Dec. 13 in a letter sent to the panel, obtained by NBC News.

He was subpoenaed by House Republicans earlier this month, and was originally summoned to appear in a closed-door transcribed interview.

But his attorney suggested a closed-door interview would be used to manipulate the facts.

“We have seen you use closed-door sessions to manipulate, even distort the facts and misinform the public. We therefore propose opening the door,” his lawyer Abbe Lowell said in the letter.

President Biden’s brother James, 73, was also subpoenaed. It is unclear whether his hearing will remain behind closed doors.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/11/28/news/hunter-biden-agrees-to-testify-before-house-oversight-committee-probing-business-ties/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pedo Joe has an ocean of "plausible deniability", and layers of protection, much like Capone did.  He's safe.

It will take a massive mistake, or finding a needle in the haystack to make proverbial hay of this.  Apparently, some of the mud is sticking. So it appears the Biden Crime Family is going to try a preemptive strike back.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lawyer: Hunter Biden Only Willing to Testify in Public Before House Committee

Hunter Biden is willing to testify before the House Oversight Committee on December 13, his lawyer says — but only in a public hearing.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/28/lawyer-hunter-biden-only-willing-to-testify-in-public-before-house-committee/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My guess he wants to control the narrative...None of the Bidens can tell the truth about anything...he will just lie in his testimony...
Support the USO

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I expect a s show  :2popcorn:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I expect a s show  :2popcorn:

Me too...I expect a s show.  Move over.   :2popcorn: :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Wow, what a combination of hubris and desperation.  They are trying to get MAGA Congressmen into a circular firing squad.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.