Author Topic: D.C. court to connect Trump posts to ‘hundreds of threatening voicemails’ and harassment of judge  (Read 702 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
D.C. court to connect Trump posts to ‘hundreds of threatening voicemails’ and harassment of judge
November 28, 2023 | Frieda Powers

The leftists at MSNBC dissected the latest in former President Donald Trump’s New York civil fraud trial, with legal analysts weighing in on “threatening” voicemails against the judge and his staff.

MSNBC guest host Ali Velshi tackled the topic of the gag order against Trump as he gave a platform Monday to former assistant U.S. attorney Andrew Weissmann and legal analyst Lisa Rubin, who characterized Trump’s recent comments as “racist” and “antisemitic.”

“Tell me about the connection for anyone who doesn’t sort of understand the legality of this, of Jack Smith using stuff that’s related to the New York civil fraud trial for his own trial?” Velshi asked Weissmann on “Deadline: White House.”

“Well, you have two judges, one in a criminal case in D.C. and one in a civil case in New York, dealing with a similar issue, which is that Donald Trump is a defendant and he is speaking in ways that the government thinks and the court has agreed, the trial court has agreed, endangers the integrity of the judicial process. That judicial process can be a civil case, as in New York or a criminal case, as in DC,” Weissmann responded.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/28/d-c-court-to-connect-trump-posts-to-hundreds-of-threatening-voicemails-and-harassment-of-judge-1415657/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump made 100's of threatening voice mails?  Busy guy I'd say!!!!!    :silly:

Kind of reminds me of his mail tampering days......

« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 02:33:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Have they given any examples? Knowing Trump, they could be true

But knowing many of his detractors, it could be over exaggerated
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Have they given any examples? Knowing Trump, they could be true

But knowing many of his detractors, it could be over exaggerated

100's?  I bet I haven't left a 100 voice mails on my own home answering machine in 40 years.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 10:33:14 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny how none of the democrat media or democrat politicians, many who agitated for the harassment, threats of violence and least one attemped kidnapping of conservative supreme court justices and their families, gave a damn about it...but this poor democrat wanker and his staff? Oh lordy lordy that Trump boy is responsible for all their ills **nononono*

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

“Well, you have two judges, one in a criminal case in D.C. and one in a civil case in New York, dealing with a similar issue, which is that Donald Trump is a defendant and he is speaking in ways that the government thinks and the court has agreed, the trial court has agreed, endangers the integrity of the judicial process.

So what?

What is truly more important - Free speech that is essential to the political process of electing the nation's Chief Executive, or maximizing the chances of convicting a single individual accused of non-violent, victimless crimes?

It's not even a remotely close call.  The interests of the judicial process in this instance have to take a backseat to the much greater interests of the political process.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
100's?  I bet I haven't left a 100 voice mails on my own home answering machine in 40 years.
What happened to "The mailbox is full and cannot receive any more messages"?

They must have one heck of a voicemail system.

(NSA computer farms and all that....) :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So what?

What is truly more important - Free speech that is essential to the political process of electing the nation's Chief Executive, or maximizing the chances of convicting a single individual accused of non-violent, victimless crimes?

It's not even a remotely close call.  The interests of the judicial process in this instance have to take a backseat to the much greater interests of the political process.

In the instance that the case has to do with anything related to Trump, the judicial process is driven by the politics of the situation. The two are at least emulsified by the press and the judges, who are not unbiased. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

As part of his war on Trump, Jack Smith collected info on any American who retweeted or favorited Trump tweets. This is such a dystopic nightmare, as is the way it's calmly accepted by so much of the country.

Steve Friend
@RealStevefriend
The warrant also wants a list of EVERY account that followed, unfollowed, muted, unmuted, blocked, or unblocked a former President’s account. There is no benign or reasonable justification for that demand.
11:11 PM · Nov 28, 2023

https://twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1729685951369134137
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Katie Daviscourt 🇺🇸
@KatieDaviscourt
NEW: This is absolutely insane.

Biden's DOJ's search warrant demanded info on all Americans who liked, shared Trump's tweets
Story: https://t.co/vTSp6wOOCa
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org