Author Topic: Longtime TX Rep. Kyle Kacal will not seek reelection to statehouse  (Read 742 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Longtime TX Rep. Kyle Kacal will not seek reelection to statehouse

BRYAN, Texas (KBTX) - State Representative Kyle Kacal, a longtime resident of Brazos County, announced on Monday he will not pursue reelection next year.

He was initially elected in November 2012 to the Texas House of Representatives for District 12, encompassing parts of Brazos County, along with Grimes, Madison, Walker, and Washington counties.

During the most recent legislative session, Rep. Kacal served as the Vice-Chairman of the House Corrections Committee as well as the Natural Resources Committee.

Kacal expressed gratitude to his constituents in a statement without delving into the specifics of his decision to retire...

Excerpt: rest at above link.

Don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on your way out you worthless POS!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: Longtime TX Rep. Kyle Kacal will not seek reelection to statehouse
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 04:31:11 am »
Longtime TX Rep. Kyle Kacal will not seek reelection to statehouse

Excerpt: rest at above link.

Don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on your way out you worthless POS!

I take it from your reaction that he was one of Phelan's cronies? If so, good riddance.
Let it burn.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 04:44:54 am »
I take it from your reaction that he was one of Phelan's cronies? If so, good riddance.

:yowsa: I would call him a Phelan puppet myself.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 04:46:44 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 11:04:58 am »
:yowsa: I would call him a Phelan puppet myself.

Still seeing local Phelan pre-primary ads 24/7. even though he is a seated TX House Speaker.

I can vouch  he's sweating his ass off.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 02:53:03 pm »
Still seeing local Phelan pre-primary ads 24/7. even though he is a seated TX House Speaker.

I can vouch  he's sweating his ass off.

IIRC the two largest counties in his district have censured him. Not sure if the SREC has done so but if so, the republican party can campaign against his re-election.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2023, 10:38:21 pm »
Greg...  Now support another candidate for D-21. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.