Author Topic: Legalizing Ballot Fraud in Pennsylvania  (Read 1956 times)

Offline mountaineer

Legalizing Ballot Fraud in Pennsylvania
« on: November 27, 2023, 11:09:52 pm »
November 27, 2023
Legalizing Ballot Fraud in Pennsylvania
By David Lanza
On November 22, 2023 it was reported that a federal court in Pennsylvania changed the legal requirements for counting mail-in ballots by county boards of elections. When no-excuse mail-in balloting was permitted in Pennsylvania and elsewhere, we were told that such voting was secure and that safeguards would prohibit fraud. Doubters and skeptics are forcefully reminded that the 2020 election was the “most secure in history.” Last week’s court decision is one more example of the alleged safeguards being eroded.

One year earlier the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that all mail-in ballots must be dated and must be rejected by county boards of election if the date is invalid. This week’s ruling would change that requirement so that undated and misdated mail-in ballots must be counted. Groups pushing for that change claim that the date on the ballot envelope is trivial. Those claims are amplified by a compliant media that obscures the issue.  ...
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/legalizing_ballot_fraud_in_pennsylvania.html
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Re: Legalizing Ballot Fraud in Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 12:02:46 am »
Why bother having Election Day anymore?  Let's just make everyday Election Day. Let's start voting now for the 2024 presidential election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 06:48:42 am »
Why bother having Election Day anymore?  Let's just make everyday Election Day. Let's start voting now for the 2024 presidential election
Vote early, vote often... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 07:03:40 am »
Dating is one of the most basic of legal concepts made to certify that whatever you are doing is within the legal window of whatever event is happening.

If dates on ballots mean nothing, so then should the certification of the vote, and Republicans should just print a bunch of ballots of races they lost in '22 and demand they be counted.
The Republic is lost.