Author Topic: Reporter asks KJP whether White House will consult with Stevie Wonder  (Read 494 times)

Online mountaineer

I'm not making this up. In case you wondered, TheGrio is a website that covers Black news, lifestyle and opinion topics for U.S. and world audiences.

Curtis Houck
@CurtisHouck
This was a real question at the WH briefing.

theGrio's April Ryan to KJP: "I had an in-depth conversation w/Stevie Wonder last night who is —[REPORTERS LAUGH]--AGAIN, IT'S A SERIOUS QUESTION — I had an in-depth conversation w/Stevie Wonder last night, who is...requesting a meeting w/the President. He's very concerned about the black agenda falling along the wayside and issues like laws of 50 years ago that are now being abolished or gutted, to include issues like the Voting Rights Act, what happened in Arkansas last wk, affirmative action — Supreme Court — as we've seen it, ban on books, and he's also even brought up issues of the Congo and the lack of information from the WH.

"Is the WH amenable to sitting down with Stevie Wonder who has met with presidents, um throughout history to include Ronald Reagan? He was one of the major impetuses for getting the holiday for Dr Martin Luther King Jr and also he was one of those who worked with President Obama in his efforts to become President. Is this President amenable to meeting with Stevie Wonder who has these concerns?"

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1729204572135068102
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online berdie

Re: Reporter asks KJP whether White House will consult with Stevie Wonder
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 10:54:47 pm »
I wonder if he brought up all the schools that are creating segregated classrooms ...at their own request.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2023, 01:40:49 am »
Of course the Democrats will meet with Stevie Wonder!
They need to get in touch with SOMEBODY who has some vision!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2023, 01:43:16 am »

888high58888
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2023, 01:44:15 am »

:laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2023, 02:25:33 am »
I see (or SEE) what you did there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org