Author Topic: Monday Mirthiness: Mind Blowing Failure of “Science” to Police Itself – Shame on Springer Link  (Read 260 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Monday Mirthiness: Mind Blowing Failure of “Science” to Police Itself – Shame on Springer Link
4 hours ago Anthony Watts

The main question: How in the HELL does a “scientific” paper get published by Springer with “bullshit” in the title and used over 100 times in the paper? Is this an example of anything goes “pay for play?” What next? Scientific social musings on the F-Word in the context of people you don’t like?

From Tom Nelson:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/11/27/monday-mirthiness-mind-blowing-failure-of-science-to-police-itself-shame-on-springer-link/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They don't seem to understand that swearing is just a cheap crutch for the inarticulate motherf*cker! 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson