Author Topic: Trump claims he is ‘seriously’ looking at ObamaCare alternatives  (Read 2145 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Trump claims he is ‘seriously’ looking at ObamaCare alternatives
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2023, 07:25:23 pm »
Also, if MAGAs and liberals believe more government programs are the key to reducing poverty, let’s compare Chile to Argentina, or even with Venezuela for that matter

Capitalism and, more specifically, the free market along with trade have lifted more people out of poverty than any government program
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2023, 11:31:21 pm »
https://citizenwatchreport.com/60-of-adults-living-paycheck-to-paycheck-federal-reserve-report-reveals-lowest-ability-to-cover-2000-expense-in-a-decade-as-disposable-incomes-decline/

60% of Adults Living Paycheck to Paycheck,
Federal Reserve Report Reveals Lowest Ability to Cover
$2,000 Expense in a Decade, as Disposable Incomes Decline

November 28, 2023 1:02 pm by CWR

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And some of you want Obamacare "gone".    **nononono*

I'm sure that's Trump's position too, but it is the mindset of the nanny state.  There's nobody left in Washington to stop that mindset if it is being pushed by a Republican President.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2023, 11:35:04 pm »
I'm sure that's Trump's position too, but it is the mindset of the nanny state.  There's nobody left in Washington to stop that mindset if it is being pushed by a Republican President.

EXACTLY RIGHT. And that cannot stand.