Author Topic: Today's Toons 11/27/23  (Read 4141 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 11/27/23
« on: November 27, 2023, 11:49:58 am »

Click below for related award:

Click below for related story:

Click for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Happy Birthday Joe Biden, long a dashing figure in DC. It was rumored that Joe and Mary Todd Lincoln were more that just friends.

GOP former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy revealed to an interviewer Friday that the House Impeachment inquiry will be going forward with charges against the Biden Family. The Bidens seem ready. Is it any coincidence the turkey that President Biden pardoned Monday was named Hunter?

Historian Douglas Brinkley discussed Biden's place in history becoming the oldest president ever to celebrate a birthday in office. He noted Marilyn Monroe sang Happy Birthday to Jack Kennedy at Madison Square Garden. At Biden's birthday party a registered nurse popped out of a giant bran muffin.

Joe Biden provoked  howling laughter online today when he got Beyoncé, Taylor Swift and Brittney completely mixed up when he tried to tell a joke about his turkey pardoning. Joe's creating a 2024 campaign motto that could be a winner. Trump can give you lower taxes, a secure border and world peace but Biden will give you material.

In the GOP debate, Vivek called Nikki a Dick Cheney in high heels. So she shot him in the face and made it look like an accident.

House Speaker Mike Johnson signaled Friday that the GOP House Members are moving toward impeaching Homeland Security chief Alejandro Mayorkas. Since he was put in charge of guarding the U.S. border, six million migrants have entered illegally. It appears that the honor system isn’t working.

GOP candidates clash over Federal Reserve Bank policies. Vivek is anti-Fed, Nikki is pro-Fed, while Chris Christie is over-Fed.

Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan called Kamala Harris a major political problem on the ticket for Joe Biden if he wants to get re-elected in 2024. Personally I have great respect for Kamala as a trail blazer. Kamala Harris is the first Jamaican-American to be elected African American.

The House will hold hearings this week investigating the anti-Semitism that's broken out in Ivy League schools and colleges in New York. I hereby apologize for lampooning Germans for decades, now that it's come back full circle. Comedians in Germany are making fun of Nazis by telling Harvard jokes.

Ivanka Trump was raked over the coals on the witness stand Wednesday in her dad's civil fraud trial. The New York state attorney general's office had dropped Ivanka as a defendant. But they recalled she converted to Judaism so they dragged her into court and accused her of colonizing midtown Manhattan.

The U.S. Senate hosted a hearing on the anti-Semitic violence on college campuses displaying never-before-seen-in-America rage against Jewish people. If Anne Frank were a college student today, she'd be hiding out in the student union bell tower. Poland is lucky Harvard isn't right across the border.

Donald Trump had a huge campaign rally Wednesday before a Cuban-American stadium crowd in South Florida where Roseanne Barr opened for Trump with an expletive-filled tirade against the Deep State. Show business can be cruel. I was there in the '90s when Trump would have opened for her.

The White House was swarmed by angry pro-Hamas mobs Saturday waving Palestinian flags and chanting Death to the Jews. When a concerned President Biden looked outside the Oval Office window and saw the spectacle he had one question. When did the white supremacists change their flag?

The Marvel movie bombed this weekend but the competition was tough. It's sorta tough to beat an Israeli offensive.

During President Xi's visit, San Franciscans have been asked to wash their hands after using the sidewalk.

The New York Post reports that illegal immigrants from Venezuela who wound up in Chicago are leaving town because they find life there unacceptable. I don’t think these young men are scared, I just think they are bored. They want to go to the Gaza Strip because it sounds like it has entertainment.

The New York Post reports the bankers' offices at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation in San Francisco, Washington and Denver are wild workplaces with drinking, sex and lewd photos swapped. The Biden entourage arrived in San Francisco on Tuesday. Hunter went straight to the FDIC.

Israel showed proof that Hamas headquarters is inside a Gaza Hospital. Three times in the early 1980s, I was in the 28-day program at Cedars Sinai Hospital where my dealers, creditors and angry girlfriends couldn't get through hospital security. So, for what it's worth, I get Hamas's defense strategy.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, nateman)

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 11/27/23
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 01:32:25 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 03:48:46 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 04:05:29 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2023, 04:05:57 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, Jimino!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2023, 05:15:35 pm »
Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!!  I hope you had a great weekend!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2023, 05:34:09 pm »
Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!!  I hope you had a great weekend!

You're welcome, as always & thanks, CL!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2023, 05:42:34 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2023, 06:39:51 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!