Author Topic: Pentagon asks for $114M to spend on diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility in 2024  (Read 206 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon asks for $114M to spend on diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility in 2024
The Pentagon's DEIA funding request is the most expensive of its kind from the department in recent years
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi Fox News
Published November 21, 2023 10:24am EST

The Department of Defense (DOD) is requesting approximately $114 million to finance its latest round of diversity initiatives.

The DOD plans to use the funds for "diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility" (DEIA) programs in fiscal year 2024.

"The FY 2024 President’s Budget request demonstrates the DoD’s commitment to DEIA and includes $114.7 million for dedicated diversity and inclusion activities," the department wrote in its Strategic Management Plan for fiscal year 2022 to 2026.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-asks-114m-spend-diversity-equity-inclusion-accessibility-2024
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In other words, they need more money for domestic spying. 888blackhat
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one that is starting to think the goal of this plan is to turn the military into  a "minority-majority" of enlisted swine,who are controlled by globalist officers?

Any word on what their plans are for the NG and Reserves?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!