Author Topic: New York Governor Declares Plans For Social Media Surveillance  (Read 227 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York Governor Declares Plans For Social Media Surveillance
« on: November 26, 2023, 01:39:26 pm »
New York Governor Declares Plans For Social Media Surveillance
© Provided by State Of The Union

New York Governor Kathy Hochul has announced plans to increase staffing for the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and allocate $2.5 million to the New York State Police in order to address hate speech.

Hochul attributed the rise in hate crimes to the Hamas-Israel conflict and emphasized the incredible need to combat hate speech.

“It’s painful to me as the Governor of this great state, that has been known for its diversity, and how we celebrate different cultures, different religions, different viewpoints, it’s painful to see the cruelty with which New Yorkers are treating each other,” Hochul said. (Trending: Photos Released Of Cocaine Found In White House)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-governor-declares-plans-for-social-media-surveillance/ar-AA1kuSPu?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d24037e47fa74c2b91f352b61645e81a&ei=58
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: New York Governor Declares Plans For Social Media Surveillance
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 01:41:01 pm »
Any opinions which disagree with liberalism will be deemed "hate speech" since only liberals are people of peace.  Just like Islamists. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson