Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48551 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #953 on: December 17, 2023, 03:43:57 pm »
Majority of Americans 18-24 think Israel should ‘be ended and given to Hamas’
By Social Links for Jon Levine
Published Dec. 16, 2023, 12:56 p.m. ET

A majority of young Americans said they believe Israel should “be ended and given to Hamas,” according to a shocking poll.

9-11 was 22 years ago. None of these punks experienced or watched our nation under attack.  Let's not forget that on September 12th, there were mass celebrations in the streets of the Arab world.  The same Arabs that these kids, now support to supplant Israel.

If this is a true poll, our education system has truly brainwashed an entire generation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #954 on: December 17, 2023, 03:49:52 pm »
9-11 was 22 years ago. None of these punks experienced or watched our nation under attack.  Let's not forget that on September 12th, there were mass celebrations in the streets of the Arab world.  The same Arabs that these kids, now support to supplant Israel.

If this is a true poll, our education system has truly brainwashed an entire generation.

I'm not one to believe in polls, but I do agree with you. A generation who has forgotten the celebration in the streets of the Arab world after we were attacked on 9-11.  Shame on them and shame on the liberal school system. I fully believe that they have brainwashed an entire generation and generations before that; it all started during LBJ's administration.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #955 on: December 17, 2023, 03:55:51 pm »
I'm not one to believe in polls, but I do agree with you. A generation who has forgotten the celebration in the streets of the Arab world after we were attacked on 9-11.  Shame on them and shame on the liberal school system. I fully believe that they have brainwashed an entire generation and generations before that; it all started during LBJ's administration.

No mam! It started with John Dewey and Woodrow Wilson!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 04:20:48 pm by Texas Yellow Rose »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #957 on: December 17, 2023, 04:19:45 pm »
Hamas' brutality, cease-fire push was 'part of their playbook from the start': David Schoen

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #960 on: December 17, 2023, 06:36:54 pm »

Israel's most wanted: ‘Butcher of Khan Younis,’ other Hamas terrorists now in IDF's sights
Flyers of some of Israel's most wanted terrorists recently dropped over Gaza
By Ruth Marks Eglash Fox News
Published December 17, 2023 11:16am EST

JERUSALEM – Yahya Sinwar, Hamas’ top leader in Gaza, his younger brother, Muhammed, and two other senior military commanders of the Iranian-backed Islamist terror group – Rafa’a Salameh and Mohammad Deif – are considered to be the worst killers from the southern Gazan city of Khan Younis.

All are now the most wanted terrorists by Israel.

As the IDF gears up for what could be its fiercest battle yet against Hamas, the army dropped leaflets over Gaza’s second most populous city on Thursday, calling on residents of the Hamas stronghold to share any information about the whereabouts of the four men and offering a substantial financial reward – some $1 million in total – for anyone brave enough to come forward.

All four terrorists were born and raised in Khan Younis, a city about two miles east of the Mediterranean Sea, and Sinwar, who already has the nickname "the Butcher of Khan Younis," for his violent and cruel torture methods against his enemies, both Israeli and Palestinian, is widely seen as the mastermind of the massacre of Israeli civilians carried out by thousands of Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7, sparking the current war.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/israels-most-wanted-butcher-khan-younis-other-hamas-terrorists-now-idfs-sights
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #962 on: December 17, 2023, 07:08:38 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'If anyone wondered what Hamas did with the giant funds provided every month - this is the answer'

The IDF exposed the biggest Hamas terror tunnel found in Gaza, 400 meters from the Erez Humanitarian Crossing

Our @jregevi24news brings the latest details

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1736452709752918201

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #963 on: December 17, 2023, 08:26:42 pm »
Graham: Israel Will Have to Accept Two-State Solution to Normalize Ties with Arab Countries

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Israel has to accept a two-state solution if it wants to normalize ties with Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/17/graham-israel-will-have-to-accept-two-state-solution-to-normalize-ties-with-arab-countries/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #964 on: December 17, 2023, 08:29:34 pm »
Video Emerges of Hamas Murdering African Farm Worker in Cold Blood

Joel B. Pollak 17 Dec 2023

Video was released Sunday via Telegram purportedly showing Hamas terrorists murdering Tanzanian farm worker, Joshua Mollel, 21, during the October 7 terror attack in Israel.

It is unclear why the video was only released now, though Mollel’s death was only confirmed last week. Previously, he had been thought to be among the hostages taken by Hamas to Gaza.

The video, which was released by the Telegram channel South First Responders, which is considered credible, includes two clips. One shows Mollel being surrounded and restrained by angry Hamas terrorists, who shout at him in Arabic. The other shows him lying on a roadside, with a stab wound in his chest, as a Hamas gunman stands astride him and fires shot after shot into his body. A voice is heard shouting, “Allahu akbar!” (“God is great”), a slogan that often accompanies Hamas terrorists during their attacks.

The videos are too graphic to be republished.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/17/video-emerges-of-hamas-murdering-african-farm-worker-in-cold-blood/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #965 on: December 17, 2023, 08:42:28 pm »
 Senate Democrat says Netanyahu has been an ‘exceptionally difficult partner’
by Lauren Sforza - 12/17/23 2:16 PM ET

Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) said Sunday that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been “difficult” to work with as the U.S. pushes for a two-state solution to end the Israel-Hamas war.

“Prime Minister Netanyahu has been an exceptionally difficult partner, and I think President Biden did the right thing right after the shattering — the horrific attack by Hamas, to go to Israel, to stand strong with Israel, and frankly, to send a firm message to Iran to stay out of this conflict,” Coons said on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” adding that President Biden deployed aircraft carrier groups to the region to deter escalation in the region.

“What has been a real challenge is the big gap between most of us in Congress and the president who believe a two-state solution is the only way forward, and Prime Minister Netanyahu who has done everything he can to undermine a positive vision for peace for Israel,” he continued.

The Biden administration has upped its criticism of Israel in recent days but has maintained that the U.S. supports Israel’s right to defend itself since the militant group Hamas launched its deadly attack on Oct. 7, killing more than 1,200 people. Biden said last week that Netanyahu “has to change, and with this government, this government in Israel is making it very difficult for him to move.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4364687-senate-democrat-says-netanyahu-has-been-a-exceptionally-difficult-partner/
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #966 on: December 17, 2023, 08:57:01 pm »
Senate Democrat says Netanyahu has been an ‘exceptionally difficult partner’
by Lauren Sforza - 12/17/23 2:16 PM ET

Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) said Sunday that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been “difficult” to work with as the U.S. pushes for a two-state solution to end the Israel-Hamas war.

As compared to whom?  Hamas?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #967 on: December 17, 2023, 08:58:40 pm »
Graham: Israel Will Have to Accept Two-State Solution to Normalize Ties with Arab Countries

Graham is a fool.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #968 on: December 17, 2023, 09:00:49 pm »
Graham is a fool.

I can't put it that kindly.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #969 on: December 17, 2023, 09:02:16 pm »

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1736433313353503159

Levin:  "A two-state solution is a final solution for Israel."

How can this mantra still be advanced?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #970 on: December 17, 2023, 09:08:14 pm »
How can this mantra still be advanced?

Which mantra?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #971 on: December 17, 2023, 09:34:29 pm »
catfish observes (in reply 964 above):
"If this is a true poll, our education system has truly brainwashed an entire generation."

If this is a "true poll", the United States (AS a nation of "united" states) is probably doomed and nothing will save it (in its entirety).

Perhaps a "central core" of the Heartland -might be- "severed off" and saved.
But not the coasts. They're all but ... gone.

Back to the regularly-scheduled thread.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #972 on: December 17, 2023, 09:39:11 pm »
From reply 976 above:
"Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) said Sunday that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been “difficult” to work with as the U.S. pushes for a two-state solution to end the Israel-Hamas war."

Stuff it, coons.

Here's Fishrrman's "THREE-STATE solution" for the Mideast:
Israel
East Israel
(former West Bank)
Southwest Israel (former gaza)

How's that hit ya...?

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #973 on: December 17, 2023, 10:04:45 pm »
ELINT News reposted
Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian
@manniefabian
·
The IDF reveals footage obtained from the Gaza Strip showing senior Hamas commander Muhammed Sinwar, the brother of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, in a car driving through the major tunnel revealed earlier today by the military.

https://twitter.com/manniefabian/status/1736445305896173617

Offline berdie

« Reply #974 on: December 18, 2023, 12:09:32 am »
As compared to whom?  Hamas?

That is what is amazing to me. How about try and publicize negotiating with Hamas.

There is no two-state solution. It is a fantasy. I've been hearing that for years.