Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48607 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #550 on: December 03, 2023, 11:50:08 pm »
Israel-Hamas war: U.S. military kills 'several' Iranian proxy fighters in northern Iraq

A U.S. official told Fox News that American forces killed "several" Iranian proxy fighters in northern Iraq near Erbil on Sunday.

According to the official, the militants were observed preparing a drone or rocket attack believed to target U.S. forces. American forces carried out the strike before the weapons could be launched.

Whoever ordered that strike is now in deep doo doo with the Pentagon and White House.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #551 on: December 03, 2023, 11:54:18 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I can't argue with any of this pointing-up.  The change in Western demographics is driving the changing political view on Israel and Palestine.  Sometimes I get the feeling that Bibi considers this political shift to be fleeting and an outlier.  IMO, he needs to pay closer attention to this because the shift is real.
And you missed my point, namely that the alleged shift is due, not to a change in the former populations' ethos, but in the makeup of those populations due to illegal immigration, importing with those illegals a different ethos, one that justifies in their mind the random stabbing of, driving vehicles over, and blowing up people who don't believe the same things they do, a people who are bent on conquest of the preexisting populations. Whether or not those preexisting populations recognize it or not this is an existential problem for them. They have allowed it to develop, even naively invited it, and will have to deal with it if they are to continue to exist. It is no time to tire of conflict.
You may have missed my point, which is simply that people tire of war, especially the same one.  We certainly did after 20 years in Afghanistan ---- and that war started with 3,000 dead American civilians from a sucker punch from terrorists who hated us.  Tiring of war is natural;  healthy even.
Then you would think the Muslims would tire of their 1400 year jihad, yet they persist. Europeans have been in longer wars than this, and when the very existence of your culture depends on it, it's time to push the shrinking violets aside and get on with what needs to be done. The blood and sacrifice of past generations can be squandered by a moment of cultural weakness.

This fatigue we have in America is offset only by the patriotism of those who would restore and continue the Republic,and is being generated by a consistent media assault by the enemies of the Republic. Twenty years is an eye blink in history, My ancestors fought the 100 years war.
Israel has been at this war, in one form of another for 56 years ---- making it the longest six day war in world history.  I want Bibi to read the room and actually see the exhaustion the world has from this. Israel should take its full and justfied retribution against Hamas --- and then end the Six Day War and find the courage to move past it.

Israel is responding to the aggressions of its neighbors. Maybe they should hang up their jihad. After all, 1400 years is a long time to wage war. Israel's response is what is necessary to maintain Israel's existence. If their enemies would quit attacking, they might be able to quit fighting. In the meantime, it is necessary, and IMHO, has been incredibly even handed.

But as you say, end it. Clear the West Bank and Gaza of Muslims, for starters. Wage a war of aggresssion and end the threat once and for all.

IMO, Israel has had two shields.  The first is the historic, unquestioning financial and armament support from the world's only economic and military superpower. This shield is fraying with alarming speed.  The second shield is the legend of invincibility..  On October 7, Israel did not "lose a battle" --- On Oct 7, Israel lost the supremecy it projected to the world ---- especially to foes.  On Oct 7, David became Goliath.
I disagree. Anyone, if attacked at the right time, by a well organized irregular force, will appear to have been weak. Hamas violated the peace. Hamas will pay the price. That does not mean Israel is a paper tiger, only that it was subjected to a surprise attack. The 'fat lady' isn't warming up in the wings yet, and when this is over, Israel will not be perceived as someone to mess with.
[/quote]
This is such a profound sea change that if Israel kills every Hamas terrorist, it will not change what the Middle East saw end that day:  The legend of Israel.  Israel is not the toughest kid on the block.  Bibi needs a Plan B.
[/quote]You could have said the same about the United States of America one month after Dec. 7, 1941. Time has proven differently.
Oct 7 was just the beginning of hostilities in this instance, not the end, by any metric. You and the pundits who have affected your logic are trying to call the game in the first quarter.

Despite the quest for instantaneous gratification that afflicts our society, and the short attention spans adopted by those who swipe left or right, conflict is in human nature, the right to defend one's self, family, community, culture, and country so deeply ingrained in our human raison d'être, that Israel will continue its existential battle for as long as it is necessary, by whatever means necessary. We Americans could take lessons from that resolve, especially those who claim to be conservatives who are constantly compromising our heritage for a temporary peace.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 11:58:16 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #552 on: December 04, 2023, 12:04:56 am »

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1731430878255972607

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
2h
If this kind of Attack occurred at any other point, it would be an Act of War and would likely have resulted in the Total Destruction of the Houthi Organization in Yemen.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #553 on: December 04, 2023, 12:08:28 am »
U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) released a statement announcing that three international vessels in the Red Sea were attacked four times on Sunday.

During the attacks, the USS Carney shot down three drones linked to Yemeni Houthis.

"Today, there were four attacks against three separate commercial vessels operating in international waters in the southern Red Sea," the statement explained. "These three vessels are connected to 14 separate nations."

"The Arleigh-Burke Class destroyer USS CARNEY responded to the distress calls from the ships and provided assistance," the press release added.

On Sunday morning, the USS Carney first detected that Houthi ballistic missiles were headed towards Unity Explorer, a vessel owned and operated by the United Kingdom. The USS Carney shot down the Houthi unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) headed towards United Explorer and did not incur any damage or injuries to personnel.

After the first incident, the Unity Explorer was struck on Sunday afternoon by another UAV and sustained minor damage. The USS Carney destroyed another UAV that was headed towards the ship.

Two other vessels named Number 9 and Sophie II were struck by missiles that afternoon. The USS Carney was able to shoot down a UAV headed towards Sophie II.

"These attacks represent a direct threat to international commerce and maritime security. They have jeopardized the lives of international crews representing multiple countries around the world," CENTCOM added. "We also have every reason to believe that these attacks, while launched by the Houthis in Yemen, are fully enabled by Iran."

"The United States will consider all appropriate responses in full coordination with its international allies and partners," the press release concluded.
Posted by Andrea Vacchiano
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #554 on: December 04, 2023, 12:24:41 am »
 ‘Hell on Earth’: Israel launches 10,000th airstrike in Gaza, 700 people reported killed in past 24 hours
By Social Links for Ronny Reyes
Published Dec. 3, 2023, 2:28 p.m. ET

Israel on Sunday unleashed its 10,000th airstrike on Gaza since the war began Oct. 7, with at least 700 Palestinians reportedly killed in the past 24 hours alone as the war heats up again post-cease-fire.

“Hell on Earth has returned to Gaza,” said Jens Laerke, a rep for the United Nations’ Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.

The Israel Defense Forces said that since Israel’s ground invasion into northern Gaza began in early October, it has launched 10,000 airstrikes at the Palestinian-controlled area, with the bombardments intensifying over the weekend after Israel and Hamas failed to reach a deal that would have seen all the female hostages kidnapped by the terrorist group freed.

Killed in a strike Sunday was a key Hamas commander who helped carry out the deadly raids on Israel in early October, Israeli officials said.

“Following IDF and [Israel Security Agency, or Shin Bet] intelligence, an IDF fighter jet struck and killed Haitham Khuwajari, the commander of Hamas’ Shati Battalion,” IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari told reporters on Sunday.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/03/news/israel-launches-10000th-airstrike-in-gaza-700-people-reported-killed-in-past-24-hours/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #557 on: December 04, 2023, 12:38:26 am »

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1731163024252178860
I think this guy may be mentally retarded. The 'pause' ended when Hamas attacked civilians at a bus stop. Then Hamas fired a massive rocket salvo into Tel Aviv. However he does in fact speak for the American Left. They all have no concept of history or even current events. The American Left routinely speaks from a position of extreme ignorance. He is a good example of that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

« Reply #558 on: December 04, 2023, 01:04:17 am »
"I would be much more aggressive," Panetta said. "I want to go after those who are firing missiles at our troops and make sure they understand that when they fire a missile--they are going to die."

This type of attitude does not exist in the Biden administration. In fact, a percentage of the Biden admin is on the side of the Muslims, against America and Israel.

Panneta is right. If they attack us they are enemies.

And for the record, imho, Israel is not beat as suggested upthread. Unless I went to sleep last night and missed something the conflict is still going on. Much like the Ukraine, why should either country just say "Okey Dokey". These allegations disturb me. 9999hair out0000

As for  the future of Israel...they are fighting for the future of their country and have been for many years. Why the hell should they change to accommodate invading forces? The Palis have had the opportunity to create their own state (with much cash infusion). They chose not to do so.

Myself, I still think there are a number of Palistians that  don't want this. But there is no organization,
fear of Hamas, etc. And thats too bad for them.

I am very worried about the Hamas support in this country. It makes my head spin.

Online libertybele

« Reply #559 on: December 04, 2023, 01:11:05 am »

I am very worried about the Hamas support in this country. It makes my head spin.

I am as well and the biggest worry is that it has now been confirmed that they have a definite presence in this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #560 on: December 04, 2023, 01:28:38 am »

Panneta is right. If they attack us they are enemies.

And for the record, imho, Israel is not beat as suggested upthread. Unless I went to sleep last night and missed something the conflict is still going on. Much like the Ukraine, why should either country just say "Okey Dokey". These allegations disturb me. 9999hair out0000

As for  the future of Israel...they are fighting for the future of their country and have been for many years. Why the hell should they change to accommodate invading forces? The Palis have had the opportunity to create their own state (with much cash infusion). They chose not to do so.

Myself, I still think there are a number of Palistians that  don't want this. But there is no organization,
fear of Hamas, etc. And thats too bad for them.

A lot of Palestinians? Sorry I don't agree I don't think that the Palis have changed one bit since the Carter's love affair with Arafat, except to become more rabid in their hate for Israel, America, Jews, Christians or anyone else not of their correct moslem persuasion all courtesy of indoctrination and brainwashing almost from birth.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #561 on: December 04, 2023, 02:26:00 am »
Report: Israel Penetrates into Southern Gaza, Surprising Hamas

Reports on social media suggested that Israel had cut begun to cut a path across the southern Gaza Strip, entering from the east and progressing toward the Mediterranean coast, effectively dividing Gaza into three smaller sections — north, central and south.

The U.S. had openly opposed an Israeli invasion of the southern Gaza Strip, saying that Israel had to account for civilians first.

Bibi shows off his brilliance by doing the exact opposite of what Biden tells him.  Hamas is in trouble.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #562 on: December 04, 2023, 02:41:11 am »

My worry is that the official position of the US government will one day turn against Israel.  And G-d is very clear on what happens then.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #563 on: December 04, 2023, 02:42:09 am »
Bibi shows off his brilliance by doing the exact opposite of what Biden tells him.  Hamas is in trouble.

LOL!  Gotta luv that man! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #564 on: December 04, 2023, 02:42:36 am »
Definitely the preferred course of action. Biden, Blinken, Austin, various other  Democrat nincompoops et al., are the last people Israel should listen to.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #565 on: December 04, 2023, 03:13:39 am »

My worry is that the official position of the US government will one day turn against Israel.  And G-d is very clear on what happens then.
This has already happened several times.
Carter was very pro-PLO, to the point of being a sycophant
James Baker openly anti-Israel although not pro-PLO
Obama was openly hostile to Israel (behind the scenes because of Jewish support). Obama was and still is a servant of Iran
There have been many powerful antisemitic, anti-Israel, U.S. politicians over the years. So far, they have been kept in check by a strong Jewish presence in America. However, I agree it is uncertain how much longer this will last.

This latest provocation will only cause Israel to become stronger and more independent. The entire world has learned by multiple terrible examples that America is by far NOT a trustworthy ally.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 03:14:45 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #566 on: December 04, 2023, 03:28:37 am »

Don't doubt for a minute that if Israel felt an immediate existential threat...they would turn Teheran to glass.

As I would expect my own country to do.  Die on my feet.  Not on my knees.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #567 on: December 04, 2023, 11:59:26 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

Are the latest terror attacks around the world linked to what is happening in the Middle East?

'It's all the people who do not condemn, and legitimize the Oct. 7th terror attack who are joining the terrorist fight: some of them just demonstrating, and others committing terrorist attacks... There's a shift of the terror toward the Western world,' explains Frmr. IDF intelligence officer Raphaël Jerusalmy

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1731612986391838848

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #568 on: December 04, 2023, 12:01:44 pm »
Hamas raped men as well as women during October 7 attack: Investigators reveal how sex assault victims were tied up, stripped and mutilated as Israel launches its 'biggest ever criminal investigation'
Advocacy group said sexual violence was perpetrated against both sexes
By SUMMER GOODKIND and DAVID AVERRE

PUBLISHED: 03:06 EST, 4 December 2023 | UPDATED: 06:17 EST, 4 December 2023

Israeli investigators probing the fallout of the brutal October 7 attacks have found evidence that men as well as women suffered sexual violence and rape at the hands of Hamas and Islamic Jihad attackers, activists have claimed.

Yael Sherer, a spokeswoman for Israel's Survivors of Sexual Violence advocacy group, said there was physical evidence as well as eyewitness accounts of sexual violence perpetrated against both sexes amid the attacks.

There was sexual violence and rape in these communities in the south of Israel... we have a few living survivors - not a lot - of both genders. It didn't only happen to women, it happened to men as well,' Yael Sherer told BBC Radio 4.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12822271/Hamas-raped-men-women-October-7-attack-Investigators-reveal-sex-assault-victims.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #569 on: December 04, 2023, 12:02:40 pm »
Ex-muslim Rebel News
@Ex_muslimRebel

Throughout history, the cult of death worldwide has been successfully fought off and eradicated, even in the face of adversaries like the #Nazis. It's a stark reminder that Hamas ideology can indeed be defeated, following the proven formula of resilience demonstrated during World War I and II.

The idea that #Hamas and its ideology cannot be defeated is not just absurd; it's a reflection of a shameful surrender. Those promoting the ideology of Hamas have, by their actions, surrendered not only their lives but also betrayed the very foundation of values we cherish in free world civilization, submitting to the savagery of Hamas Nazis. Those endorsing this notion have chosen, perhaps unwittingly, to embrace a legacy of shame – a surrender that allows the perpetuation of atrocities.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #570 on: December 04, 2023, 12:12:40 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
‘Our war is against Hamas - not against the people of Gaza’

WATCH: The IDF Spokesperson, Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari's English statement last night

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1731622866192355423

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #571 on: December 04, 2023, 12:21:53 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
🔴WATCH: The Supreme Court House in Gaza being demolished

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1731637201060942187

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #572 on: December 04, 2023, 01:33:14 pm »
I bet it was an awful day for goats too
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #573 on: December 04, 2023, 02:00:04 pm »
Report: Hamas Interrogated Elderly Israeli Hostages About Past Military Service

Hamas interrogated Israeli civilian hostages, including the elderly, about their past military service, and that of their neighbors, using physical force to extract answers, according to former hostages interviewed by Israel’s Army Radio on Monday.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/04/report-hamas-interrogated-elderly-israeli-hostages-about-past-military-service/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #574 on: December 04, 2023, 02:02:21 pm »
Doctor: Child Hostages Lost 10-15% of Body Weight; Had Rashes, Lice

The child hostages who were returned to Israel during the seven-day truce lost 10-15% of their body weight and had lice and rashes, among other problems, according to Dr. Yael Mozer-Glassberg, who treated them at Schneider Children’s Medical Center.

Mozer-Glassberg, who addressed journalists in a press conference on Monday, said that reports that children had returned in good condition were untrue, but that the true condition of the patients had not been divulged, partly for reasons of privacy.

The Times of Israel reported:

Mozer-Glassberg confirms that the 26 former hostages her hospital received — 19 of them children — had lost 10-15 percent of their body weight. As a result of the severely limited amount of food the hostages were given in Gaza, some have exhibited odd eating habits when reintroduced to proper nutrition.

…

“They returned with extremely low hygiene. I have never seen hygiene this bad,” Mozer-Glassberg says. “Their headlice was the worst I have ever seen. Even with five or six treatments, the lice were not gone.”

In addition, the hostages came home with infected wounds that had not been properly cared for while in captivity.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/04/doctor-child-hostages-lost-10-15-of-body-weight-had-rashes-lice/
Support the USO