Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #525 on: December 03, 2023, 04:44:29 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
1h
Cleared for publication: IDF launches ground operations in southern Gaza, north of Khan Younis; armored forces deployed, striking Hamas targets; more troops will be mobilized to the area soon. via @Doron_Kadosh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #528 on: December 03, 2023, 07:21:09 pm »
MAZE
@mazemoore
In February of 2021, just a few weeks in office, President Biden removed the terrorist designation for the Iranian backed Houthis.
He then had a press conference declaring that "America is back. Diplomacy is back."
They just attacked us in the Red Sea.
12:33 PM · Dec 3, 2023

Adam Milstein
@AdamMilstein
Idiot Houthis! Iran's Houthi proxies in Yemen wanted to target an Israeli ship, but mistakenly hit a British vessel with no connection to Israel. Serious damage reported in missile strike
2:16 PM · Dec 3, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #529 on: December 03, 2023, 07:46:31 pm »
Sarah Fields
@SarahisCensored
Hamas took over 240 hostages during the October 7th attack. So far, only two US citizens have been released. It is believed that there are still around 10 US Citizens being held captive.
One of the freed US citizens was four-year-old Abigail Mor Edan. Her aunt is Elizabeth Hirsch Naftali. Elizabeth purchased one of Hunter Biden’s paintings for $890,000, has donated $200,000 to the DNC and has visited the Whitehouse over a dozen times in the last 18 months.
Joe Biden also appointed her to the Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad.
4:49 AM · Dec 3, 2023

Is this true? I had heard Naftali was a Biden supporter, but this is ridiculous.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #530 on: December 03, 2023, 08:08:55 pm »
Where's Grampy Poopypants?

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
BREAKING: An American warship and multiple commercial ships are under attack in the Red Sea according to the Pentagon.
The warship is reportedly the USS Carney.
“We’re aware of reports regarding attacks on the USS Carney and commercial vessels in the Red Sea and will provide information as it becomes available,” the Pentagon said.
The British military made a statement earlier, presumably about the same incident saying there was a drone attack and explosions in the Red Sea.
11:16 AM · Dec 3, 2023

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #531 on: December 03, 2023, 08:12:42 pm »
25 minutes ago
Hostage mom was separated from toddler for 10 days: father
By Olivia Land

Sharon Konio – who was released by Hamas along with her twin daughters, Yuly and Emma – spent the first days in captivity without knowing where Yuly was, her father, Ramos Aloni told Haaretz.

Sharon, her husband David, and the three-year-old girls were kidnapped from Kibbutz Nir Oz on Oct. 7, Aloni explained.

The family of four was together until “[the attackers] grabbed Yuly from her hands,” he continued.

Sharon did not see Yuly for 10 days – and was not even sure if she was alive.

At the end of the first 10 days, Sharon, DAvid and Emma were moved to a different hiding place, Aloni said.

"Sharon says that after a few hours, she hears the crying of a baby, and she tells her husband David, 'This is Yuly's cry,'" he recounted.

About 30 minutes later, a Gazan woman opened the door to their hiding place and brought Yuly to them.

"Since then, they have been together, but for ten days, [Sharon] did not know what was happening with the baby,” Aloni emphasized.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #532 on: December 03, 2023, 08:13:25 pm »
31 minutes ago
IDF to update Gaza Strip war plans in light of US demands for reduced civilian deaths
By Olivia Land

The Israel Defense Forces “updated” and “made amendments” to its expanded operations in the southern Gaza Strip following US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken’s visit last week, a diplomatic official told Channel 12 news.

During his visit Thursday, Blinken said that Israel must reduce civilian deaths in Gaza by designating multiple safe zones and avoiding targeting “life-critical infrastructure” such as hospitals, power stations and water treatment plants, the Times of Israel explained.

“We did not ignore the American points, and this will become clear in the coming few days,” the official told the TV outlet.

Israel also decided to allow humanitarian aid to continue entering Gaza at the same levels as during the weeklong cease-fire with Hamas, the report noted.

In his recent phone conversation with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, US President Biden supposedly demanded “a kind of condition: In order to receive continued American support for the achievement of the war goals, Israel must prove that all its plans take the civilian population into consideration, that it reduces to a minimum the evacuation of civilians from their homes, and that it works to provide more and more safe areas for non-combatants,” the diplomatic official added.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #533 on: December 03, 2023, 08:45:21 pm »
Jayapal on Sexual Violence Against Israeli Women: We Don’t Want ‘Hierarchies of Oppression’

Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the sexual violence Hamas terrorists have used against Israeli women should not be turned into “hierarchies of oppressions.”

Pam Key 3 Dec 2023

Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the sexual violence Hamas terrorists have used against Israeli women should not be turned into “hierarchies of oppressions.”

Anchor Dana Bash said, “I want to ask you about sexual violence, and it’s kind of remarkable that this issue hasn’t gotten enough attention globally—widespread use of rape, brutal rape, sexual violence against Israeli women by Hamas. I’ve seen a lot of progressive women. Generally speaking, they’re quick to defend women’s rights and to speak out against using rape as a woman of war but downright silent on what we saw on October 7th and what might be happening inside Gaza right now to these hostages. Why is that?”

Jayapal said, “I don’t know if that’s true. We always talk about the impact of war on women in particular. In fact, I remember 20 years ago, I did a petition around the war in Iraq.”

Bash said, “Have you talked about it since October 7th?”

Jayapal said, “Absolutely. And I’ve condemned what Hamas has done.”

Bash said, “Specifically against women?”

Jayapal said, “Absolutely, the rape, of course. But I think we have to remember Israel is a democracy. That is why they’re a strong ally of ours. And if they do not comply with international humanitarian law, they are bringing themselves to a place that makes it much more difficult strategically for them to be able to build allies to keep public opinion with them, and morally, we cannot say that one war crime deserves another. That is not what international humanitarian law says.”

Bash said, “With respect, I was just asking about the women, and you turned it back to Israel. I’m asking you about Hamas.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/03/jayapal-on-sexual-violence-against-israeli-women-we-dont-want-hierarchies-of-oppression/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #534 on: December 03, 2023, 09:34:12 pm »
Jayapal on Sexual Violence Against Israeli Women: We Don’t Want ‘Hierarchies of Oppression’

Pam Key 3 Dec 2023

Anchor Dana Bash said, “I want to ask you about sexual violence, and it’s kind of remarkable that this issue hasn’t gotten enough attention globally—widespread use of rape, brutal rape, sexual violence against Israeli women by Hamas. I’ve seen a lot of progressive women. Generally speaking, they’re quick to defend women’s rights and to speak out against using rape as a woman of war but downright silent on what we saw on October 7th and what might be happening inside Gaza right now to these hostages. Why is that?”

Jayapal said, “I don’t know if that’s true. We always talk about the impact of war on women in particular. In fact, I remember 20 years ago, I did a petition around the war in Iraq.”

Bash said, “Have you talked about it since October 7th?”

Jayapal said, “Absolutely. And I’ve condemned what Hamas has done.”

Bash said, “Specifically against women?”

Jayapal said, “Absolutely, the rape, of course. But I think we have to remember Israel is a democracy. That is why they’re a strong ally of ours. And if they do not comply with international humanitarian law, they are bringing themselves to a place that makes it much more difficult strategically for them to be able to build allies to keep public opinion with them, and morally, we cannot say that one war crime deserves another. That is not what international humanitarian law says.”

Bash said, “With respect, I was just asking about the women, and you turned it back to Israel. I’m asking you about Hamas.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/03/jayapal-on-sexual-violence-against-israeli-women-we-dont-want-hierarchies-of-oppression/

Why is it so difficult for some to acknowledge the violence, sexual violence, brutal violence and horrific terror that Hamas is using???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #535 on: December 03, 2023, 09:55:40 pm »
"I would be much more aggressive," Panetta said. "I want to go after those who are firing missiles at our troops and make sure they understand that when they fire a missile--they are going to die."

Panetta is correct.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #536 on: December 03, 2023, 10:24:40 pm »
David M Friedman
@DavidM_Friedman
I supported the “humanitarian pause” of last week because the return of hostages is so important. It was the right thing to do. But we’ve learned something from this episode. When the pause ended, Hamas responded with a massive barrage of rockets that it only could have launched by commandeering much of the fuel that entered the Strip for “humanitarian” purposes. And undoubtedly it also used the pause to build more rockets. And who knows how many “booby traps” Hamas has set during this period. A “humanitarian” pause is justified to recover hostages but the pause is not fully humanitarian, and it comes at a significant humanitarian toll to Israel.
12:36 PM · Dec 3, 2023

I hate to say, "Duh," but ...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #537 on: December 03, 2023, 10:31:36 pm »
"I would be much more aggressive," Panetta said. "I want to go after those who are firing missiles at our troops and make sure they understand that when they fire a missile--they are going to die."

This type of attitude does not exist in the Biden administration. In fact, a percentage of the Biden admin is on the side of the Muslims, against America and Israel.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #538 on: December 03, 2023, 10:33:37 pm »
Sarah Fields
@SarahisCensored
Hamas took over 240 hostages during the October 7th attack. So far, only two US citizens have been released. It is believed that there are still around 10 US Citizens being held captive.
One of the freed US citizens was four-year-old Abigail Mor Edan. Her aunt is Elizabeth Hirsch Naftali. Elizabeth purchased one of Hunter Biden’s paintings for $890,000, has donated $200,000 to the DNC and has visited the Whitehouse over a dozen times in the last 18 months.
Joe Biden also appointed her to the Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad.
4:49 AM · Dec 3, 2023

Is this true? I had heard Naftali was a Biden supporter, but this is ridiculous.

Unfrigginbelievable.  Corruption on top of corruption.  Pay the Biden's $900k, and you can get your niece back.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #539 on: December 03, 2023, 10:36:29 pm »

This type of attitude does not exist in the Biden administration. In fact, a percentage of the Biden admin is on the side of the Muslims, against America and Israel.

Agreed. A very large portion of the Brandon administration is anti-Christian, anti-American and full of 'wokeness'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #540 on: December 03, 2023, 10:36:49 pm »
David M Friedman
@DavidM_Friedman
I supported the “humanitarian pause” of last week because the return of hostages is so important. It was the right thing to do. But we’ve learned something from this episode. When the pause ended, Hamas responded with a massive barrage of rockets that it only could have launched by commandeering much of the fuel that entered the Strip for “humanitarian” purposes. And undoubtedly it also used the pause to build more rockets. And who knows how many “booby traps” Hamas has set during this period. A “humanitarian” pause is justified to recover hostages but the pause is not fully humanitarian, and it comes at a significant humanitarian toll to Israel.
12:36 PM · Dec 3, 2023

I hate to say, "Duh," but ...

In other words, Conservatives got it right and you got it wrong.  Again.  And more Israelis are now going to die because your wrong decision got implemented.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #541 on: December 03, 2023, 10:55:29 pm »
ELINT News reposted
Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian
@manniefabian

The IDF's Arabic-language Spokesman, Lt. Col. Avichay Adraee, threatens Hamas's Shejaiya battalion.

"This is a final notice. You are all targets. You have two options: Surrender and lay down your weapons, or face a fate similar to that faced by Wissam Farhat," Adraee says, referring to the Shejaiya battalion commander who was killed in an Israeli airstrike yesterday.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #542 on: December 03, 2023, 11:07:56 pm »
How Hamas Makes Rockets against Israel | Qassam
AiTelly  10/18/2023

Disclaimer: This content is intended solely for educational and entertainment purposes, and it does not depict the actual process of rocket production.

How did they manage to create a rocket at home?

First of all they use some common household ingredients, such as sugar and potassium nitrate, which can be easily obtained as a fertilizer.

Then they Start by melting the sugar, mix in the fertilizer, and pour the resulting mixture into a mold to form a properly-sized propellant slug.
This propellant is subsequently placed into a Round Tube, which serves as the rocket's body, typically made from locally available water pipes.

You might wonder why sugar is included in the mix.

Sugar contains a substantial amount of energy, but it releases this energy slowly when it burns, and The fertilizer serves as an oxidizing agent, supplying oxygen.

This allows for a much quicker release of energy.
When the right proportions are used, it burns fast enough to propel a rocket, yet not so quickly as to cause an explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud8fyPsoGlY

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #543 on: December 03, 2023, 11:15:13 pm »
So how many truckloads of sugar and fertilizer were included in those convoys of "humanitarian" [sic] aid that Biden insisted be let into Gaza?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #544 on: December 03, 2023, 11:20:26 pm »
Israel Defense Forces
@IDF

MAJ (Res.) @DoronSpielman
 had the facts, but Sky News didn’t have the time to hear the full answer:

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1731447487821447680

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #545 on: December 03, 2023, 11:22:22 pm »
32 minutes ago
Horrific new stories of Hamas attacks in Israel surface, including rape of woman who screamed to be killed
By Ronny Reyes

A “beautiful woman with the face of an angel’’ was raped by eight to 10 Hamas terrorists in Israel on Oct. 7, while another tragic victim was beheaded with a shovel trying to defend herself, a stricken survivor says.

Survivors have said Hamas raped, killed and kidnapped many women at the Nova music festival.AFP via

Yoni Saadon, a 39-year-old father of four, told the UK’s Sunday Times that he is still haunted by the horrific scenes he witnessed at the Nova Music festival, when the Palestinian fiends slaughtered at least 364 festival-goers, including the gang-raped woman, who begged to be killed.

“I will never forget her face,” he said. “Every night I wake to it and apologise to her, saying. ‘I’m sorry.’ “

Saadon said he eventually joined others who had fled the site and hid in trees and bushes.

That’s when he witnessed two more Hamas gunmen attack another young woman who was fighting back from being stripped, he said.

“They threw her to the ground, and one of the terrorists took a shovel and beheaded her,” Saadon told the UK outlet. “And her head rolled along the ground. I see that head, too.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/03/news/horrific-new-stories-of-hamas-rapes-in-israel-surface-including-attack-on-woman-with-face-of-an-angel-who-screamed-to-be-killed/
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 11:23:41 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #546 on: December 03, 2023, 11:25:08 pm »

3 minutes ago

The US killed five militants in Iraq as they prepared to launch a drone attack on American forces there, officials said.

The deadly air-strike attack by the US was a “self-defense strike on an imminent threat” near the northern city of Kirkuk, Reuters reported, citing a trio of Iraqi security forces.

The militants were killed as they prepared rockets at a drone staging area, the sources said.

The Islamic Resistance group in Iraq, which represents several groups tied to Tehran, confirmed the deaths -- and vowed to retaliate against the US.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #547 on: December 03, 2023, 11:36:30 pm »
Report: Israel Penetrates into Southern Gaza, Surprising Hamas

Reports on social media suggested that Israel had cut begun to cut a path across the southern Gaza Strip, entering from the east and progressing toward the Mediterranean coast, effectively dividing Gaza into three smaller sections — north, central and south.

The U.S. had openly opposed an Israeli invasion of the southern Gaza Strip, saying that Israel had to account for civilians first. Whether Israel defied the U.S, or the U.S. participated in the ruse, Hamas does not appear to have expected the southern push.

Israel also released a map to help civilians avoid fighting, with different areas of the Gaza Strip numbered. The U.S. suggested that the map satisfied its concerns, though the administration has at times offered conflicting signals about Israeli tactics.

Reports on social media suggested that Israel had cut begun to cut a path across the southern Gaza Strip, entering from the east and progressing toward the Mediterranean coast, effectively dividing Gaza into three smaller sections — north, central and south.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/03/report-israel-penetrates-into-southern-gaza-surprising-hamas/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #548 on: December 03, 2023, 11:43:45 pm »
Israel-Hamas war: U.S. military kills 'several' Iranian proxy fighters in northern Iraq

A U.S. official told Fox News that American forces killed "several" Iranian proxy fighters in northern Iraq near Erbil on Sunday.

According to the official, the militants were observed preparing a drone or rocket attack believed to target U.S. forces. American forces carried out the strike before the weapons could be launched.

The official did not specify exactly how many fighters were killed. The attacks were not pre-planned.

U.S. forces have been attacked at least 75 times in the Middle East since October 17, amid the escalation of the Israel-Hamas war. The incidents have occurred in Iraq and Syria.

Fox News Digital's Liz Friden contributed to this report.
Posted by Andrea Vacchiano
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #549 on: December 03, 2023, 11:49:39 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
2h
IDF will attack 2 remaining Hamas strongholds in northern Gaza in next 24 hours; heavy fighting expected in Jabalia & Shujaiya, where Hamas deployed strongest battalions; army's 162nd & 36th divisions to lead the assaults. via @ynetalerts
Support the USO