Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48553 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #325 on: November 30, 2023, 12:17:32 pm »
Pierre Klochendler
@P_Klochendler

Jerusalem shooting terror attack - Everything happens so quickly in Israel. At 07:38a, 2 east Jlem terrorists armed with an M16 assault rifle and a pistol open fire at a bus station, killing 3 Israelis, wounding 4 severely, 1 moderately, 1 lightly. Within seconds, they're killed by a reserve soldier and a civilian.
The reserve soldier was returning to the Gaza front after a 12-hr leave (the ceasefire on the Gaza front was extended at the last mn at 06:40a for 24 hr, one hr before the shooting attack).
At 08:10a, a half-hr after the terror attack, all the wounded have already been evacuated to hospts. The quick rescue services response is due to the Magen David Adom HQ being located mns away from the bus stop.
At 10a, less than three hrs after the attack, the highway to Tlv is open, people are waiting for their bus at the bus stop. The blood has been washed.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #326 on: November 30, 2023, 12:20:11 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'All of us here in Israel, wherever we are, we are the targets of these terrorists, and we have to defend ourselves'

Frmr. IDF intelligence officer Raphaël Jerusalmy breaks down Thursday's terror attack that killed three

https://twitter.com/i/status/1730149976171561194

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #327 on: November 30, 2023, 12:25:22 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

Senior Israeli officials: Gaza ceasefire is nearing its end. via @N12News

Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
Jerusalem terrorists were killed by soldier on break from Gaza fighting; he was heading back to Gaza and used his IDF rifle to eliminate the assailants. via @carmeldangor

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #328 on: November 30, 2023, 12:26:43 pm »
i24NEWS English reposted
Ariel Oseran
@ariel_oseran

The Shin Bet identifies the terrorists who carried out the shooting attack in Jerusalem as brothers from East Jerusalem, affiliated with Hamas.

The two are Murad (38) and Ibrahim (30) Nimer, residents of Tzur Baher. Both were imprisoned in recent years for terrorist activities.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #329 on: November 30, 2023, 12:29:26 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
·
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

WATCH: 2 terrorists open fire at a Jerusalem bus stop Thursday morning, killing 3 and wounding 6 others

https://twitter.com/i/status/1730121741211504838

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #330 on: November 30, 2023, 12:32:18 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'Miraculously, moments before the shooting, a large crowd that was at the bus stop went into a bus that drove away, so many lives were saved'

Eyewitness to the terror attack in Jerusalem, Yosef Haim Ohion, tells our @P_Klochendler

https://twitter.com/i/status/1730199354135163036

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #331 on: November 30, 2023, 12:33:39 pm »
Nice to see the mention of Magen David Adom ambulance service in that story - a worthy cause to support.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #332 on: November 30, 2023, 12:37:50 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

The time for Western world to wake up is NOW  👇
Ella Travels (Ella Kenan)
@EllaTravelsLove
·

It was never about Palestine.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1730115216845729896

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #333 on: November 30, 2023, 01:15:20 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
'Two hours after the shooting attack, everything is back to some sort of abnormal normalcy'

Our @P_Klochendler
 reports from the scene of Thursday's attack in Jerusalem, where school children have decorated the bus stop with signs of encouragement and buses have begun operating

https://twitter.com/i/status/1730202825467015382

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #334 on: November 30, 2023, 01:19:41 pm »
@Elderberry

Thank you very much for all the updates!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #335 on: November 30, 2023, 01:46:47 pm »
Israel Derezzes Hamas, Hezbollah Tron

Here’s a story I’m covering just for the “What the hell?” factor.

The Tron blockchain has overtaken Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency network most favored by groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah, which are designated as terror organizations by the U.S., U.K. and other jurisdictions, Reuters reported on Monday.

There has been a sharp rise in cryptocurrency seizures from Tron wallets since 2021 and a decline in those from Bitcoin wallets, Reuters’ analysis found.

Israel has made 87 such seizures from Tron wallets this year, two-thirds of the total number going back to July 2021. These include 39 from wallets the country said in June were owned by Lebanon-based Hezbollah and 26 in July from Hamas ally Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

“Earlier it was Bitcoin and now our data shows that these terrorist organizations tend to increasingly favor Tron,” Mriganka Pattnaik, CEO of blockchain analysis firm Merkle Science, said.

The things that jump out at me are:

Evidently there’s a cryptocurrency called “Tron,” because nothing says “Cool” quite like a 41 year old Disney movie.

•  Hezbollah and Hamas have been using it, because financing an illegal terrorist network across international borders is one of the few use cases for the anonymous transactions that cryptocurrency currently supports. But that doesn’t seem to matter, since…

•  Israel was still able to seize the money, which seems to suggest that whole “anonymous, untraceable” appeal of cryptocurrency has some fairly sizeable holes in it.

•  Why did Team Jihad move from Bitcoin to Tron? Probably because it’s popular with paymaster Iran.

•  Tron evidently is worth about 10 cents per coin, which seems slightly higher than the going rate for Dogecoin right now. Bitcoin is somewhere around $38,000.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=56509

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #336 on: November 30, 2023, 02:21:41 pm »
Hamas Has Only Used 10 Percent of Its Arsenal, Iran Says
Tehran-backed group equipped to resume hostilities on Israel

Adam Kredo   
November 29, 2023

Hamas has only used 10 to 12 percent of its military arsenal during its two-month long war with Israel, according to an Iranian official, indicating the Tehran-backed terror group will have no problem resuming missile strikes on the Jewish state if a tenuous ceasefire agreement expires in the coming days.

"I met in Beirut with a group from Islamic Jihad and Hamas leaders, and they have reassured me that so far they have used only 10 to 12 percent of the capabilities and forces they have inside Gaza," Iranian foreign minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian was quoted as saying this week following meetings in Qatar, which provides safe haven for Hamas’s leadership.

"Approximately 90 percent of the Palestinian capabilities, forces, and weapons are still held by them and have not been used so far," Amir-Abdollahian added, according to a translation of his remarks performed by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a group that tracks jihadist rhetoric. "Therefore, they are in a good place."

more
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/hamas-has-only-used-10-percent-of-its-arsenal-iran-says/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #337 on: November 30, 2023, 02:44:13 pm »

Hamas says its militants killed three people at Jerusalem bus stop

By Ibrahim Dahman and Eyad Kourdi, CNN

Updated: 9:03 AM EST, Thu November 30, 2023

Source: CNN

Hamas said the attackers behind a Jerusalem bus stop shooting that killed three people on Thursday were members of its military wing, Al-Qassam Brigades.

Seven people were also injured after the two attackers, identified by Hamas as two brothers, opened fire on a group of people in Jerusalem, authorities said.

The shooting in Jerusalem comes amid a truce between Israel and Hamas which has seen a pause in the fighting and the release of Israeli hostages in exchange for Palestinian prisoners.

The pause was extended for another day on Thursday under a last-minute deal and Egypt said that talks are ongoing to prolong the truce further.

The attackers were killed by two soldiers and a civilian, Jerusalem District Commander Doron Turgeman said on Thursday.

more
https://lite.cnn.com/2023/11/30/middleeast/hamas-jerusalem-bus-stop-shooting-intl/index.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #338 on: November 30, 2023, 03:17:06 pm »
18 minutes ago
Hamas Jerusalem terrorist attack victims identified, includes rabbi, pregnant woman, and school principal
By David Spector

The three people killed in a Hamas terrorist attack at a Jerusalem bus stop were identified and will be buried later today, Haaretz reports.

Rabbinical court judge Rabbi Elimelech Wasserman, 73, Israeli girl's school principal Hanna Ifergan, 67, and teacher Liviya Dickman, 24, -- who was pregnant with her first child -- were all killed when two Palestinian gunmen opened fire at a bus stop in East Jerusalem.

https://twitter.com/avitalrachel/status/1730203270528868434

Six were wounded in the attack, which Hamas took credit for.

The terrorists Murad Nemer, 38, and Ibrahim Nemer, 30, were brothers, they were shot dead at the scene.

Israeli National Security Minister Ben Gvir called for an immediate resumption of fighting against Hamas, saying Israel must stop signing "deals with the devil" in a post on X.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #340 on: November 30, 2023, 03:24:28 pm »
a minute ago
Two Israeli hostages released to the Red Cross
By Ronny Reyes

Two more hostages held by Hamas have been handed over to the Red Cross in Gaza Thursday morning, officials say.

“According to the information provided by the Red Cross, two Israeli hostages were transferred to them and are on their way to Israeli territory,” the IDF said in a statement.

At least 10 hostages are expected to be released today, including two Russian citizens, Hamas said.

The seventh wave of exchanging hostages for Palestinian prisoners comes after Israel and Hamas agreed to extend their temporary truce for one more day just minutes before it was set to expire overnight.
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #341 on: November 30, 2023, 03:42:16 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #343 on: November 30, 2023, 04:18:35 pm »
Barak Ravid
@BarakRavid
Netanyahu: I told Blinken we swore to destroy Hamas and nothing is going to stop us
7:43 AM · Nov 30, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #344 on: November 30, 2023, 04:27:14 pm »
11 minutes ago
21-year-old Mia Schem's mother breaks down hearing daughter has been freed from Hamas captivity: video
By David Spector

https://twitter.com/JoeTruzman/status/1730252049370194092

Mia Schem's mother broke down crying the moment she was informed her daughter had been freed from Hamas captivity in a heartwarming video.

Mia was abducted by terrorists during their October 7 desert rave near the Gaza border she had attended.

Mia's mother Keren Schem had tried to reach her when news of the attack broke but couldn't get through, according to The Times of Israel.

A friend of Mia's later shared a text she received from her earlier in the morning which read "They are shooting at us, come save us.”

Mia was the subject of a disturbing video released by Hamas, in which she said she'd been operated on in a Gaza hospital while in captivity.

In the video Keren could be seen crying as she's informed of her daughter's release on the phone before running and hugging a relative in their bedroom.
Support the USO

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #345 on: November 30, 2023, 04:36:50 pm »
Famous for bombing Kindergartens, Buses, Pizzerias, and Malls ...

Received Nobel Peace Prize
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #346 on: November 30, 2023, 04:44:02 pm »

Online DB

« Reply #347 on: November 30, 2023, 05:14:34 pm »
Famous for bombing Kindergartens, Buses, Pizzerias, and Malls ...

Received Nobel Peace Prize

Don't leave out hijackings... Pretty much a trailblazer on that front...

Online DB

« Reply #348 on: November 30, 2023, 05:15:50 pm »

They could give him a "medical condition" before being returned to limit the possible damage...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO