Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48591 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #275 on: November 29, 2023, 06:05:45 pm »
The Lebanon Option: How Qatar Could End the War by Evacuating Hamas

Joel B. Pollak 29 Nov 2023

CIA chief William Burns has been in Doha, Qatar, for talks with the emirate, which represents the Hamas terrorist organization in international diplomacy. David Barnea, head of Israel’s intelligence agency, Mossad, has been there with him for talks this week.

There is little chance that these high-level spy chiefs would be in Qatar simply to negotiate about hostages, though that may be part of the talks. Rather, it is likely that Burns is looking for a longer-term solution that would end the war without losing the war.

A simple ceasefire is out of the question. Ending the fighting now — or prolonging it with endless promises of hostage releases by Hamas — would allow the terror group to survive, continuing a threat to Israel from Gaza and giving Hamas a massive victory.

But there is another option: a ceasefire that involves Hamas’s complete departure from Gaza. That is the solution that helped to end the First Lebanon War in 1982, when the entire Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) left Lebanon for Tunisia.

That war began in similar circumstances to the current one. For years, PLO guerillas had launched raids into Israel, and had shelled Israeli communities with Soviet-made Katyusha rockets. There was no Iron Dome then; civilians were in constant danger.

Israel invaded Lebanon in June 1982, rapidly moving into Beirut (and becoming bogged down in the pre-existing rivalries between factions in Lebanon that had already been fighting for many years).

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/11/29/the-lebanon-option-how-qatar-could-end-the-war-by-evacuating-hamas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #276 on: November 29, 2023, 06:11:56 pm »
33 minutes ago
Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei calls for Palestinians to vote on whether Jews can remain in Israel
By David Spector

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei called on Palestinians to hold a popular vote on whether Jews can remain in the Holy Land.

https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1729796671473660029

"Some are deceitfully claiming that Iran says all Jews & Zionists should be thrown into the sea. No, we never said that. We say a popular vote should be the determining factor," the Muslim cleric said in a post on X.

Khamenei went on to say a "government formed by the Palestinians" will determine whether "foreigners" can remain in Israel.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #277 on: November 29, 2023, 06:15:18 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
40m
Hamas crimes: Israeli women freed from captivity lost on average 8-15 kg of their body weight; some children deliberately separated from parents, held alone, beat up; based on international law definitions, Israeli hostages were tortured. via @Nadav_Eyal

https://twitter.com/IsraelRadar_com/status/1729907751839482348
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #278 on: November 29, 2023, 06:16:46 pm »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
17m
#BREAKING: Israel and Hamas agree to extend truce for two more days. (AP)

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
3h
Israeli Defense Minister Galant in a sharp message: "If anyone has any doubts - very soon we will continue the ground operation across the entire Gaza Strip". (Yisroel Hayom)
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #279 on: November 29, 2023, 06:32:28 pm »
a minute ago
More hostages freed from Hamas, one American included on list: reports
By Ronny Reyes

More Hamas hostages were freed Wednesday, the final day of an extended truce agreement with Israel – with at least one American included in the latest exchange, according to reports.

The Palestinian Islamic Jihad, an ally of Hamas said it has handed over the sixth wave of hostages, estimated at 12, who will receive medical screenings from the Red Cross before being transferred to Israeli hospitals.

At least one American hostage is expected among the dozen, CNN reported.

Also included in the group were two women with Russian-Israeli citizenship, Yelena Trupanob and Irena Tati, who were freed as a gesture to thank Russian President Vladimir Putin, I24 News reported.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #280 on: November 29, 2023, 06:44:26 pm »
4 minutes ago
US Navy warship shoots down drone launched by Iran-backed Houthis from Yemen: officials
By Associated Press

A U.S. Navy warship sailing near the Bab el-Mandeb Strait shot down a drone launched from Yemen, a U.S. official said Wednesday, in the latest in a string of threats from Iranian-backed Houthi rebels.

The official said according to initial reports, USS Carney, a Navy destroyer, deemed the drone — an Iranian-made KAS-04 — to be a threat and shot it down over water in the southern Red Sea as the ship was moving toward the strait. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a military operation not yet made public.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #283 on: November 29, 2023, 06:55:04 pm »
You mean the land that Israel gave up multiple times?  That land?  Stop posting lies on this forum.

Stop posting while drunk.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 07:06:48 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2023, 07:11:17 pm »
3 minutes ago
Israeli troops kill 3 terrorists in Gaza after they violated truce: IDF
By David Spector

3 terrorists were killed by IDF forces after they broke the terms of the truce agreed to by Israel and Hamas according to Israeli military spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari.

The terrorists posed a threat to Israeli troops, Hagari claimed.
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #285 on: November 29, 2023, 07:17:35 pm »
Perhaps you could address what he said instead of making a baseless accusation. Or please just tell us whether you are or are not a Hamas supporter.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #286 on: November 29, 2023, 07:18:55 pm »
You mean the land that Israel gave up multiple times?  That land?  Israel already won that land fair and square in 1948, 1956, 1967, and 1973.  And each and every time, they gave that land back to the Palestinians.  Stop posting lies on this forum.

Yes, each time any land given back to the Palis has been a disaster.

Hamas attacked, behead infants, raped, brutalized, tortured and murdered Israelis and others. There is no escaping that fact.

It IS the worst attack on modern day Israel.

Hamas is here.  Palis are orchestrating and rallying. Don't you see a problem with any of this @Right_in_Virginia ?

As for the Biblical implications that I mentioned earlier -- Israel remains standing while other nations are wiped out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #287 on: November 29, 2023, 07:24:31 pm »
Perhaps you could address what he said instead of making a baseless accusation. Or please just tell us whether you are or are not a Hamas supporter.

I'm going with @mountaineer on this one.  Attack the argument, not the Member.  As many years as you have been here, you know that is a rule.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #288 on: November 29, 2023, 07:24:46 pm »
There is no such thing as a "Palestinian"!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #289 on: November 29, 2023, 07:26:00 pm »
There is no such thing as a "Palestinian"!

There is also no such thing as "transphobia," yet here we are.... 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #290 on: November 29, 2023, 07:39:28 pm »
I'm going with @mountaineer on this one.  Attack the argument, not the Member.  As many years as you have been here, you know that is a rule.

@Cyber Liberty

Just one thing.

We recently established that calling somebody a "LIAR" is a 15-yard penalty.

...especially someone here since the electricity was connected.

+++++++++++++++++

And another thing:

For decades @Right_in_Virginia has always shown 'tough-love' for Israel.

But a Hamas supporter??  That's an insult to me, as her FRiend.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #291 on: November 29, 2023, 07:42:35 pm »
There is also no such thing as "transphobia," yet here we are.... 9999hair out0000

:yowsa: **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #292 on: November 29, 2023, 07:45:15 pm »
8 minutes ago
Freed Thai hostage details barbaric conditions, says Jewish captives beaten with electrical wire
By David Spector

A newly freed Thai national who was taken captive by Hamas detailed the harsh conditions Hamas terrorists inflicted upon their captives.

The former hostage said that there was almost nothing to eat beyond a pita per day, or a can of tuna that had to be split between four people, the Times of Israel reports.

“We were with Israelis, and they were guarded all the time,” the man said.

“The Jews who were held with me were treated very harshly, sometimes they were beaten with electric cables," the ex-captive claimed.
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #293 on: November 29, 2023, 07:50:06 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Just one thing.

+++++++++++++++++

And another thing:

I would never call her that, because I don't think she is.   :beer:

@Right_in_Virginia
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #294 on: November 29, 2023, 08:04:43 pm »

Hamas is here.  Palis are orchestrating and rallying. Don't you see a problem with any of this @Right_in_Virginia ?

Of course I do @libertybele  It cuts through my heart --- I have friends and loved ones living in Northern and Southern Israel.  I want an end to this for once and for all ---- and continuing the destructive Israeli/Palestinian "relationship" is not good enough.  It's time to break apart Israelis and Palestinians for real and for good.

As for the Biblical implications that I mentioned earlier -- Israel remains standing while other nations are wiped out.

I don't see your connection between the two.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #295 on: November 29, 2023, 08:22:10 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
35m
Israeli defense source:
IDF will renew fighting in Gaza tomorrow morning if Hamas fails to submit list of more hostages for release; Hamas must return over 20 women & children in current stage before Israel agrees to discuss more deals. via @ynetalerts
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #296 on: November 29, 2023, 08:31:39 pm »

I'm not going to get drawn into one of your passive-agressive flare-ups @mountaineer   

Just stop insulting me.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #297 on: November 29, 2023, 08:40:56 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Just one thing.

+++++++++++++++++

And another thing:

Thank you @DCPatriot     happy77

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #298 on: November 29, 2023, 09:29:06 pm »
Hen Mazzig
@HenMazzig

This is insane!

One of the released Israeli kidnapped kids, who was held for almost 50 days in the attic of a house, says he was held by an UNRWA teacher.

This teacher is a father of 10 children, who locked the hostage in the attic, didn’t provided him with any food or his medicine.

Another hostage was held captive by a a Gazan DOCTOR who continued to provide care to children in the hospital, but not the Israeli kid.

Teachers, Doctors, UNWRA staff, they're all under Hamas' control. They were there at the massacre on October 7th, and took part in holding hundreds of hostages, including women and children, captive.

Source: Israeli channel 12

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #299 on: November 29, 2023, 09:32:10 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
‘The hostage deal is being orchestrated by Hamas in order to survive’

Rami Igra, former Head of Mossad MIA Unit says Hamas ‘doesn’t really want anybody out of jail, they want to go back to October 6th until they decide to do another 7th of October’

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729942202795647367