Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48358 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #225 on: November 29, 2023, 12:30:11 am »
A State of Palestine has existed for the last 17 years.  On Oct 7, the government of that State launched an unprovoked attack against a neighboring country.  Nothing short of 'unconditional surrender' is acceptable at this point.  Never again.

The [sick] thing here...public empathy would favor the surrendering Hamas soldiers and leadership.

Do they realize that?  Or, even care?   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #226 on: November 29, 2023, 12:41:00 am »
Do you think creating a State of Palestine would automatically change the mindset of the Palestinian people? @Right_in_Virginia

What mindset is that @bigheadfred

« Reply #227 on: November 29, 2023, 12:45:26 am »
A State of Palestine has existed for the last 17 years. 

Well, maybe it's time to inaugurate a State of Palestine free of all Israeli controls and interference.  This hasn't existed in 56 years.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #228 on: November 29, 2023, 12:47:35 am »
Israel Defense Forces
@IDF
·
We will get our hostages back.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729658469362385376

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #229 on: November 29, 2023, 12:50:17 am »
Well, maybe it's time to inaugurate a State of Palestine free of all Israeli controls and interference.  This hasn't existed in 56 years.

There was no Palestine 56 years ago.  There was only Egyptian Gaza, Jordan, and Syria.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #230 on: November 29, 2023, 12:52:21 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
Following Hamas’s breach of the ceasefire on Tuesday

Maj. Gen. (Res.) @eitan_dangot
, former Coordinator of Government Activities in the Palestinian Territories, IDF, describes how should the Israeli military prepare for future violations and the return to battle

| @JacobEilon

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729636916243386569

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #231 on: November 29, 2023, 01:01:31 am »
Following the 1918 fall of the Ottoman Empire during World War I, Palestine typically referred to the region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. Much of this land is now part of present-day Israel.

Online corbe

« Reply #232 on: November 29, 2023, 01:04:51 am »
   I've read throughout these almost 10K posts (8 Threads) and I find it remarkable that @Right_in_Virginia doesn't seem to give Israel a break.  Being that Trump's Daughter has converted to the Jewish Faith and that his Son-in-Law was primarily responsible for the breakthrough Abraham Accords. 
   It perplexes me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #233 on: November 29, 2023, 01:16:43 am »
White House: We Oppose Israel Fighting Hamas in South Gaza Without ‘Accounting for All’ Displaced Palestinians

The White House said Tuesday that it opposes Israel’s plan to attack Hamas terrorists in the southern portion of the Gaza Strip unless it can provide an “accounting” for all of the internally displaced Palestinian civilians in the war.

White House National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby spoke to reporters on Air Force One, and said: “We don’t support southern operations, unless or until the Israelis can show that they’ve accounted for all the internally displaced people of Gaza.”

Asked whether that meant the White House was abandoning support for Israel’s goal of eliminating Hamas, Kirby replied that Israel had the “right and responsibility to eliminate this terrorist threat.”

But he also said that there was an “added burden on Israel” to “account” for “the extra innocent life that is now in south Gaza” as a result of Israel Defense Forces (IDF) operations in the northern Gaza Strip.
Israel has not yet completed its operations in northern Gaza, though it has taken key parts of Gaza City. It says it will continue fighting until Hamas is no longer a military threat.

Kirby said that the White House hoped for further “pauses” in fighting, beyond the six days already agreed to (through mediation by Egypt and Qatar), during which Hamas released a few dozen hostages in return for over 150 Palestinian terror convicts.

The White House placed no burden whatsoever on Hamas, Palestinian leaders, or Arab countries in supporting Palestinian civilians.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/11/28/white-house-we-oppose-israel-fighting-hamas-in-south-gaza-without-accounting-for-all-displaced-palestinians/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #234 on: November 29, 2023, 01:19:12 am »
Dem Sen. Warner: Israel Should Have ‘Constraints’ and Should Release Some Money to Palestinian Authority

On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) stated that Israel should have “some constraints” if fighting Hamas resumes and they should “release some of the funds that go to the Palestinian Authority.” Warner said, “I do think we need our Israeli partners — and they are our partners — to go it, when the — if the violence starts again — and I hope that we can keep this pause going as long as possible to get as many of these hostages out as possible, that there are some constraints, because Israel has been losing the hearts and minds of people, not only in the region, but around the world. One of the things that I would strongly urge our Israeli partners is to release some of the funds that go to the Palestinian Authority. I have been worried, even in advance of October 7, that you could have the Palestinian Security Services simply all quit on the West Bank and you would have chaos at an unprecedented level and a second front start [in] this war. And the fact that none of those funds and none of these people have been paid since October 7 is a real challenge. That would be a sign of good faith, I think, from Israel.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/11/28/dem-sen-warner-israel-should-have-constraints-and-should-release-some-money-to-palestinian-authority/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2023, 01:20:32 am »
The [sick] thing here...public empathy would favor the surrendering Hamas soldiers and leadership.

Do they realize that?  Or, even care?   :shrug:

Israel wants the land without the people because they will dilute the Israeli Jewish majority ---- And as time is proving, this is unsustainable.

To keep the land and not the people requires:   targeted genocides or open air prisons.  A third possiblity is formal annexation of land and people and Israel simply accepts it's an apartheid nation and refuses to alter its Basic Laws.

There is no positive outcome for Israel. 

But, there is a different way --- apparently and unfortunately, not enough blood has yet spilled to consider it.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2023, 01:21:43 am »
What mindset is that @bigheadfred ?

Reading through some older articles and recent polling suggest there is no popular majority that wants long term peace with Israel. That would include recent polling showing 75% of Palestinians (polled) supported the Oct.7 attack.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #237 on: November 29, 2023, 01:22:14 am »
a few seconds ago
G7 foreign ministers urge Hamas to free all hostages, extend cease-fire
By Miles Schachner

The G7 foreign ministers of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Britain, the US and the High Representative of the European Union have called for the unconditional release of all hostages held captive by Hamas and the facilitated departure of foreign nationals from Gaza, per a statement released by the US State Department.

Additionally, the G7 said it supported a longer extension of the current pause in fighting.

“We remain steadfast in our commitment to work with all partners in the region to prevent the conflict from escalating further,” the statement said.
Support the USO

« Reply #238 on: November 29, 2023, 01:25:04 am »
   I've read throughout these almost 10K posts (8 Threads) and I find it remarkable that @Right_in_Virginia doesn't seem to give Israel a break. 

I want to give Israel more than a break, I want to give her the chance her secure future needs.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #239 on: November 29, 2023, 01:42:32 am »
The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
·
19m
Women who were abducted from Israeli territory and held hostage by Hamas in Gaza were kept in cages, according to a report by Israeli media.
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #240 on: November 29, 2023, 01:58:51 am »
Israel wants the land without the people because they will dilute the Israeli Jewish majority ---- And as time is proving, this is unsustainable.

To keep the land and not the people requires:   targeted genocides or open air prisons.  A third possiblity is formal annexation of land and people and Israel simply accepts it's an apartheid nation and refuses to alter its Basic Laws.

But, there is a different way --- apparently and unfortunately, not enough blood has yet spilled to consider it.

Biblically, Israel remains standing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #241 on: November 29, 2023, 02:09:33 am »

Tell me how a nation prepares for "peace" when there is active military action against them. I hazard to guess that Israel would be happy with a "you leave me alone and I'll do the same" policy.

I could be wrong, but I could see the populace of Israel fighting for their country. Unlike what we might face here.
While there may be many here who would not fight for their country, I would think a larger number would fight to keep their homes, neighborhoods, or communities.
Fighting somewhere else might be abstract, and even something unreal to the average person, but let things get real in their neighborhood, and they would do what they could or run like hell.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #242 on: November 29, 2023, 02:42:38 am »
Biblically, Israel remains standing.

What does this mean?

« Reply #243 on: November 29, 2023, 02:44:18 am »
The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
·
19m
Women who were abducted from Israeli territory and held hostage by Hamas in Gaza were kept in cages, according to a report by Israeli media.

Like a jail?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #244 on: November 29, 2023, 02:53:22 am »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #245 on: November 29, 2023, 02:55:51 am »
Like animals, I suspect.

As most ME prisons are made for ---- or, so I'm told.   :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #246 on: November 29, 2023, 10:37:23 am »

Cannot argue with any of that, @Right_in_Virginia    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #247 on: November 29, 2023, 12:22:45 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
U.S concerned over displacement of Gazans

'In U.S' eyes, the departure of Hamas leadership, perhaps ending its control over Gaza could be seen as a success. For Israel that's a major failure,' explains @jregevi24news

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729806239264113029

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #248 on: November 29, 2023, 12:27:21 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
'We have the green light from the U.S and EU to continue with this operation. The objective remains the same... Hamas should not be in power in Gaza... This operation has to be the last one concerning Hamas,' says Frmr. IDF intelligence officer Raphaël Jerusalmy

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729813799237022038

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #249 on: November 29, 2023, 12:32:42 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
IDF adjusting battle plans in Gaza in effort to surprise Hamas once fighting resumes, @MaarivOnline
 reports.

Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
Israeli forces in Gaza get new shoulder-fired missiles shipped from US ahead of renewal of fighting; missiles will be used to destroy Hamas hideouts & terror squads traveling in cars; troops also equipped with upgraded Negev machine guns. via @ynetalerts