Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48554 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #200 on: November 28, 2023, 07:48:39 pm »
So to be clear....we need the Peace that Hamas will allow.  The Peace of the Dead.

Clear?  What does this even mean @Cyber Liberty ?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #201 on: November 28, 2023, 07:51:23 pm »
I guess I am supposed to think the Pallies are not so bad, releasing these people, but I don't.  I must not be the in the targeted group of people, like the UN pukes.

Word is now getting out the Pallies abused these people.  Who is going to call released hostages "liars?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #202 on: November 28, 2023, 07:58:09 pm »
Clear?  What does this even mean @Cyber Liberty ?

The Palestinians have been very clear about something during the entire existence of modern Israel:  They want all Jews (and pretty much everybody else) dead.  In their view, this is non-negotiable.  Peace between the Jews and the Pallies is only possible if all Jews are dead everywhere in the world. 

This is called, "The Peace of the Dead."  Can't make war from a grave. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #203 on: November 28, 2023, 08:04:16 pm »

Israeli hostages are pictured in the halfway station welcome building in Rafah, Egypt.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #204 on: November 28, 2023, 08:38:37 pm »
The Palestinians have been very clear about something during the entire existence of modern Israel:  They want all Jews (and pretty much everybody else) dead.  In their view, this is non-negotiable.  Peace between the Jews and the Pallies is only possible if all Jews are dead everywhere in the world. 

This is called, "The Peace of the Dead."  Can't make war from a grave.

Under Netanyahu's long premiership, Hamas has been a partner in negotiations and the preferred governing body in Gaza.  Do Bibi's choices sound like a guy who actually believes Gazans/Hamas only live to kill Jews?

Israel could turn this into a true victory by leading regional negotiations on changing the status quo between Israel and the Palestinians.  This, however, will take more courage and smarts than does war ----

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #206 on: November 28, 2023, 09:21:39 pm »
Under Netanyahu's long premiership, Hamas has been a partner in negotiations and the preferred governing body in Gaza.  Do Bibi's choices sound like a guy who actually believes Gazans/Hamas only live to kill Jews?

Israel could turn this into a true victory by leading regional negotiations on changing the status quo between Israel and the Palestinians.  This, however, will take more courage and smarts than does war ----
Not to seem biased, but have you ever changed a Muslim's mind about anything that "is written"?  Have you even tried? I don't mean showtimes or which line to get in, I'm talking more deeply held philosophies, or even simply procedures.

Some things, like killing "infidels", are simply not negotiable.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

« Reply #207 on: November 28, 2023, 09:37:57 pm »
I guess I am supposed to think the Pallies are not so bad, releasing these people, but I don't.  I must not be the in the targeted group of people, like the UN pukes.

Word is now getting out the Pallies abused these people.  Who is going to call released hostages "liars?"

The hostages should never have been there at all. Period, end of story. The Palies are not the good guys

Offline berdie

Offline berdie

« Reply #209 on: November 28, 2023, 09:51:31 pm »
Another reminder: Israel had 56 YEARS to prepare for peace.   Continued IDF assault won't change the strategic picture.  Israel now must prepare its citizens for the prospect of peace or perpetual, active war.

Tell me how a nation prepares for "peace" when there is active military action against them. I hazard to guess that Israel would be happy with a "you leave me alone and I'll do the same" policy.

I could be wrong, but I could see the populace of Israel fighting for their country. Unlike what we might face here.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2023, 09:59:34 pm »
14 minutes ago
Marco Rubio and Jacky Rosen hold closed-press Senate screening of Oct. 7 footage
By Miles Schachner

Senators Marco Rubio (R-Fla) and Jacky Rosen (D-Nev) held a private screening of the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks on Israel Tuesday for the Senate, according to multiple reports.

About 40 Democrats and Republicans watched the footage, which ran for 47 minutes and was intended to show Senators the barbarity of Hamas, Rosen said.

"On Oct. 7, Hamas launched the worst terrorist attack in Israel’s history — the single deadliest day for the Jews since the Holocaust. Given the effort by some individuals and organizations around the world to distort and deny what happened that day, it was important that, as policymakers, we bear witness to the full extent of the atrocities committed by Hamas,” Rosen said, according to the Jewish News Syndicate.

“The one thing that struck me was how proud and gleeful these people were with what they were doing to civilians, children, people sitting at home having breakfast and kids at a rave party,” Rubio added.

“I thought that my colleagues would want to see it. That’s why I held the viewing, for them to get clear insight into what happened.”

Israeli Ambassador to the United States Michael Herzog was also in attendance and spoke to the group prior to the screening.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2023, 10:00:01 pm »
24 minutes ago
IDF: Still no final death toll from Oct. 7 Hamas attack weeks later
By Caitlin Doornbos

WASHINGTON -- More than seven weeks after Hamas terrorists attacked southern Israel on Oct. 7, authorities still have not confirmed the exact number of casualties, the Israel Defense Forces say.

Though current estimates indicate that around 1,200 people were killed and 5,400 were injured in the atrocity, IDF Lt. Col. Amnon Shefler told reporters at the Israeli embassy the true total is unknown "because of the conditions of the bodies," many of which were burned and mutilated beyond all recognition.

Shefler added that 51 of the 69 hostages released from Gaza so far are Israelis, with about 180 captives still being held.

Prior to the current pause in fighting taking effect Nov. 24, Shefler said, Hamas was launching 5,000 rockets per day into Israel.

Despite the halt, Shefler said, there have been violations of the negotiated terms by Hamas, with three IDF soldiers injured in a Monday skirmish.
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2023, 10:24:47 pm »
Hamas Held Israeli Child Hostage Alone for 16 Days: Grandmother

Hamas terrorists held an Israeli child hostage alone for 16 days, according to the child’s grandmother, commenting after his release Monday night.

Eitan Yahalomi, 12, was tortured during his confinement — beaten, forced at gunpoint to watch videos of Hamas atrocities, and threatened with death when he and other children cried.

As Breitbart News reported Tuesday:

Deborah Cohen, the aunt of Eitan Yahalomi, 12, who is a dual French-Israeli citizen, told French TV outlet BFMTV on Tuesday (translated from French): “Eitan apparently saw horrors over there [in Gaza]. … Hamas forced Eitan to watch a horror film [of October 7], that no one could [bear to] watch … Every time that a child cried over there, they threatened [the child] with a gun to be quiet.” She added that child hostages had been beaten when they arrived in Gaza after being kidnapped by Hamas.

Now, Yahalomi’s grandmother, Esther Yahalomi, is speaking out, according to the Times of Israel:

Esther Yahalomi, the grandmother of the recently freed tween, says his first 16 days as a hostage were the toughest because he was left completely alone.

“A month ago they moved him to a group of people from Nir Oz, and it was much easier for him there. His caregiver from preschool was there, and he was able to see familiar faces,” she tells Hebrew-language media outside the Tel Aviv hospital where he is recuperating.

She added that Eitan had lost weight and was having trouble speaking since his release.

Another hostage, Elma Avraham, 84, was reportedly expected to survive Tuesday after being rushed to intensive care upon her release. Her family said that the Red Cross had failed to make an effort to ensure she had her medications while in captivity.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/11/28/hamas-held-israeli-child-hostage-alone-for-16-days-grandmother/

The horror of Hamas continues to strike. Yes, it is a good thing that hostages are being released. Life is certainly better than death; but how are they gong to live with the brutality that was inflicted upon them? Both the physical and psychological drama.

Hamas is in the country and yes I keep pointing it out -- I'm worried and afraid. Especially because no one knows where they are (the evils in gov't may know) and no one is doing a dang thing about it.

There is even a group who vowed to 'interrupt' the lighting of the Christmas tree in NYC -- what is being done to avert that?  Will that be the first showdown of many?

535 members of Congress do nothing and protests for pro-Palis continue.  :thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2023, 11:09:59 pm »
16 minutes ago
Who are the newly released Hamas hostages?
By Ronny Reyes

Hamas released 12 additional hostages from captivity Tuesday — including an 84-year-old grandmother of 20 and the daughter of Holocaust survivors who taught Israelis Arabic to try and help improve relations with her Gazan neighbors.

Hamas released 12 additional hostages from captivity Tuesday, including Gabriela Leimberg, 59, and her daughter Mia, 17; Ditza Heiman, 84; Tamar Metzger, 78; Noralin Agojo, 60; Ada Sagi, 75; Merav Tal, 53; Rimon Kirscht, 36; Ophelia Roitman, 77; and Clara Merman, 63.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2023, 11:11:32 pm »
24 minutes ago

National Security Council spokesman John Kirby was just asked aboard Air Force One about delays in securing the release of Americans held hostage by Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

"There's no indication at all that Hamas is trying to use leverage or something to keep Americans from getting out," Kirby responds. "There's no indication that Hamas is trying to play some sort of game here in terms of the Americans.

"I mean, I think it's important to remember a couple of things: One, the pool of Americans is pretty small and the pool of Americans that qualify right now — women and children — is smaller still. Number two, we can't just assume that Hamas has ready access to everybody in a moment's notice, or that all of the Americans are being held by Hamas, and certainly not that they're in the same place. So we don't have perfect visibility on where they are.

"We know Hamas can get to all the hostages if it wants to, and it has the ability to do that. We will keep pressing to get these Americans out as much as we."

The Biden administration has previously estimated that nine US citizens and one green card holder are being held captive. One American, 4-year-old Abigail Edan, was released over the weekend.
Support the USO

« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2023, 11:44:10 pm »
I hazard to guess that Israel would be happy with a "you leave me alone and I'll do the same" policy.

I think after 56 yeas of this "Groundhog Day" war both sides should be happy with "you leave me alone and I'll do the same" policy.  It's called the State of Israel and the State of Palestine.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2023, 11:45:19 pm »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2023, 11:50:03 pm »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
3h
Mossad director Barnea told his three counterparts in the talks in Doha today that Israel won't agree to any discussion on a new hostage deal before the current one is fully implemented and all women & children who are held hostage are released. (Axios)
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #218 on: November 28, 2023, 11:52:38 pm »
This sounds like something Biden's Admin dreamed up

Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
3h
Lots of reports tonight about talks on a mega-deal: Release of all Israeli hostages in Gaza in exchange for massive release of Palestinian terrorists, plus long ceasefire; some Israeli ministers say no way.
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #219 on: November 29, 2023, 12:04:47 am »

How is anyone supposed to get along with people who only want to see you dead?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #220 on: November 29, 2023, 12:07:14 am »
I think after 56 yeas of this "Groundhog Day" war both sides should be happy with "you leave me alone and I'll do the same" policy.  It's called the State of Israel and the State of Palestine.

Do you think creating a State of Palestine would automatically change the mindset of the Palestinian people? @Right_in_Virginia
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #221 on: November 29, 2023, 12:17:16 am »

Do you think creating a State of Palestine would automatically change the mindset of the Palestinian people? @Right_in_Virginia
No it would not. It would only embolden them and make them even more violent and extreme. The Arabs will never be satisfied with anything. Even if Israel were to 'move out', so to speak, the PLO, Hamas, and Hezbollah would all start fighting and killing each other for dominance. Not to mention, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen all sending in troops to stake out their own piece of territory.

Without Israel to focus all the hate, the entire Middle East would be at war and on fire. Contrary to Western mindset, Muslims kill 10X more other Muslims each year than so-called 'Infidels'.

The only thing that imposes relative calm on the entire region is Israeli strength and power. Anything that weakens Israel simultaneously weakens the calm status quo in the M.E.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #222 on: November 29, 2023, 12:19:34 am »
No it would not. It would only embolden them and make them even more violent and extreme. The Arabs will never be satisfied with anything. Even if Israel were to 'move out', so to speak, the PLO, Hamas, and Hezbollah would all start fighting and killing each other for dominance. Not to mention, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen all sending in troops to stake out their own piece of territory.

Without Israel to focus all the hate, the entire Middle East would be at war and on fire. Contrary to Western mindset, Muslims kill 10X more other Muslims each year than so-called 'Infidels'.

The only thing that imposes relative calm on the entire region is Israeli strength and power. Anything that weakens Israel simultaneously weakens the calm status quo in the M.E.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #223 on: November 29, 2023, 12:23:44 am »

A State of Palestine has existed for the last 17 years.  On Oct 7, the government of that State launched an unprovoked attack against a neighboring country.  Nothing short of 'unconditional surrender' is acceptable at this point.  Never again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #224 on: November 29, 2023, 12:28:04 am »

I certainly don't.  And wouldn't accept the occasional "lone wolf" attack on a group or a woman while you're trying to domesticate the species to live alongside Israel.

It's like expecting former pitbull fighters to become guard dogs for toddlers.

Not. Gonna. Happen.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald