Poll

If bidet pulls an LBJ next March and quits, Who will replace him?

Newsome
11 (34.4%)
Hellary
2 (6.3%)
Kamala
0 (0%)
Big Mike
10 (31.3%)
Manchin
0 (0%)
To Be Determined Later (stoner option)
9 (28.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: January 24, 2024, 08:23:51 pm

Author Topic: If bidet pulls an LBJ next March and quits, Who will replace him?  (Read 4582 times)

Offline corbe

Reel America Preview: LBJ Announces He Won't Run 3/31/1968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJeLoMCF6Jo

My speculation concerns the 'Comealot' problem the dnc has in dumping Her.  Newsome and her share the same State.  That's an Amendment problem for them, they just can't pass a Law.  They cannot afford to pizz off the black American Woman vote. 
   Since Supreme Court Justice is outta of the question, she'll have to settle for the Govenor of California.  Replacing her with Stacy Abrams to sustain that lock on the aforementioned group is their only way out, besides Trump has even endorsed her  :shrug:.   

Newsom/Abrams is my pick one year out.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: If bidet pulls an LBJ next March and quits, Who will replace him?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 08:27:19 pm »
   H/T @Gefn
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 08:40:36 pm »
Replace Biden? How many semi-catatonic unintelligible lying corrupt idiots does the Left have?

Well, at Biden's level, anyway (that will shorten the list).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 09:01:28 pm »
The Dem nominee wiill be determined by a gladiator fight to the death between Hillary Clinton and Gavin Newsom.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 09:12:42 pm »
The Dem nominee wiill be determined by a gladiator fight to the death between Hillary Clinton and Gavin Newsom.
Careful, so many people who came up against her have done themselves in...allegedly.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 10:47:49 pm »
   H/T @Gefn

Thank you. @corbe

What ever happens, you have to admit this is going to be an interesting election .
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2023, 11:11:11 pm »
I voted for "to be determined later",but that is a false choice because the choice has already been made.

No,I do NOT know who it is,but I honestly don't think it will be anyone on that list.

I am not a betting man,but I would even be willing to get it WON'T be Bubbette! Clinton. Even the Dims can't stand OR trust THAT nasty bitch.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2023, 11:13:51 pm »

My money is on Hillary..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2023, 11:15:44 pm »
I think that the announcement of Joe stepping down for health issues will happen just before the IA caucus. Big Mike is my first guess as his replacement-- with O'Bammy himself hitting the campaign trail campaigning for his wife.  I've been predicting this for awhile.  It will capture the black vote, the female vote and all the former O'Bammy supporters along with the globalists that want to see the transformation of America complete.

Oh, and the DNC and the DEM party will find a way to eliminate Harris.  She has been nothing but a place holder and hasn't done jack squat.  She will be told to graciously step down.

The DEMS are going to put in whom they want.  I don't think Newsom has a chance. Nor Manchin. Meanwhile, news about Kennedy has been silent.

Sorry, but I still have some doubts that we're going to make it to another election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2023, 11:16:16 pm »
I picked the stoner option
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2023, 11:57:20 pm »
I think that the announcement of Joe stepping down for health issues will happen just before the IA caucus. Big Mike is my first guess as his replacement-- with O'Bammy himself hitting the campaign trail campaigning for his wife.  I've been predicting this for awhile.  It will capture the black vote, the female vote and all the former O'Bammy supporters along with the globalists that want to see the transformation of America complete.

Oh, and the DNC and the DEM party will find a way to eliminate Harris.  She has been nothing but a place holder and hasn't done jack squat.  She will be told to graciously step down.

The DEMS are going to put in whom they want.  I don't think Newsom has a chance. Nor Manchin. Meanwhile, news about Kennedy has been silent.

Sorry, but I still have some doubts that we're going to make it to another election.
I think Kennedy will end up going 3rd Party if he goes for it. There's no reason for him to be loyal to the Democrats, judging by the way they've treated him. OTOH, the Dems do love themselves some victims.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2023, 09:24:06 pm »
Scratching my head for 5 minutes trying to figure who is BIG MIKE?  Then it dawned on me.  Absolutely, it will be BIG MIKE if Biden bails.  I am not certain he will bail.  Bottomline, if they are fixing elections, as I believe 100% they are doing, Biden is the perfect stooge.  PERFECT STOOGE!!!

They will not get rid of him, even if he is completely gone mentally.  They will run videos of him when he was ambulatory, even if he is in a coma.

But if he resigns, it will be BIG MIKE.  Hell, Obama ran the last three years.  Biden is nothing more than a hand puppet.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2023, 10:10:32 pm »
I think that the announcement of Joe stepping down for health issues will happen just before the IA caucus. Big Mike is my first guess as his replacement-- with O'Bammy himself hitting the campaign trail campaigning for his wife.  I've been predicting this for awhile. It will capture the black vote, the female vote and all the former O'Bammy supporters along with the globalists that want to see the transformation of America complete.

@libertybele

The DNC ALREADY owns all those votes. Including the Dim votes from Dims that don't even know they vote.

I know Trump has the left terrified,but I don't think they are THAT scared.

Especially not if they can add another 100 or so feral criminal charges against Trump  prior to campaign time.

Truth to tell,I honestly  don't think they are really THAT scared of Trump because it's not like they aren't planning on tossing his votes into dumpsters,and adding imaginary  voters and illegal alien voters to the DNC list.

I am not happy about it,but I honestly think that unless Trump is elected,there will not be any more "American  Elections" held in America. They will all be "Soviet Elections",where anybody can vote for anybody,but only the Party insiders get to count the votes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2023, 10:15:06 pm »
Scratching my head for 5 minutes trying to figure who is BIG MIKE?  Then it dawned on me.  Absolutely, it will be BIG MIKE if Biden bails.  I am not certain he will bail.  Bottomline, if they are fixing elections, as I believe 100% they are doing, Biden is the perfect stooge.  PERFECT STOOGE!!!

They will not get rid of him, even if he is completely gone mentally.  They will run videos of him when he was ambulatory, even if he is in a coma.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

@jafo2010
IF
Yeah,they WILL get rid of him shortly after the election,IF they are allowed to get away with stealing it.

Then,a few months down the road,he will resign for "health reasons",and his VP will step into the Presidency without ever having to face a campaign or vote.

I SUSPECT that his current VP will resign for some reason,and a semi-sane Dim insider will be announced as the nominee to step in and replace her. Then when Biden is forced to retire,they already have the replacement in office. Don't have a clue who it will be,but I strongly suspect it will be an establishment Dim to lessen any possible uproar.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2023, 10:28:42 pm »
@libertybele

The DNC ALREADY owns all those votes. Including the Dim votes from Dims that don't even know they vote.

I know Trump has the left terrified,but I don't think they are THAT scared.

Especially not if they can add another 100 or so feral criminal charges against Trump  prior to campaign time.

Truth to tell,I honestly  don't think they are really THAT scared of Trump because it's not like they aren't planning on tossing his votes into dumpsters,and adding imaginary  voters and illegal alien voters to the DNC list.

I am not happy about it,but I honestly think that unless Trump is elected,there will not be any more "American  Elections" held in America. They will all be "Soviet Elections",where anybody can vote for anybody,but only the Party insiders get to count the votes.

@sneakypete IMHO the election was stolen from Trump. No one can convince me otherwise.  So ... in essence I don't really see anymore election integrity taking place.

Trump is polling (for what they're worth) way ahead of the other GOP candidates and Evil Joe's numbers are plummeting; yet they'll find a way to prevent him from running or winning.

As much as I'm not a Trump fan these days, this is just plain, dead wrong!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2023, 10:33:49 pm »
@sneakypete IMHO the election was stolen from Trump. No one can convince me otherwise.  So ... in essence I don't really see anymore election integrity taking place.

Trump is polling (for what they're worth) way ahead of the other GOP candidates and Evil Joe's numbers are plummeting; yet they'll find a way to prevent him from running or winning.

As much as I'm not a Trump fan these days, this is just plain, dead wrong!!

@libertybele

MAYBE it will be so obvious this time that people will march on DC and riot for change.

IF something doesn't happen this time to prevent Dim election thefts,America will no longer exist  as a free and independent nation of free people.

We will,in essence,but "Soviet Serfs" posing as Americans.

It really IS a case of "Now or never".

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2023, 10:39:03 pm »
When I said the republic is dead, it is solely based on the fact our elections are fixed.

You do know that George Soros owns the firms that count the votes in the USA and all western nations.  Any mystery concerning why he bought those companies?  I hope not!

2024 will most certainly be fixed, and no one will do a damn thing about it.  No one!  The differences between us and Russia at the present politically are nada!  Nothing different.  They fix their elections as do we.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2023, 10:39:51 pm »
Mooch by a mile.  Bank on it.

And advertised as the 3rd Obummer Muslim term.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 10:41:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2023, 10:45:33 pm »
Mooch by a mile.  Bank on it.

And advertised as the 3rd Obummer Muslim term.

***agree

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2023, 07:28:30 pm »
Wouldn't it be the 4th Obama term, since I believe it is safe to say Wrecking Ball Joe gets his orders from Obama.  That is the primary reason Susan Rice is there, correct?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2023, 02:43:31 am »

@DefiantMassRINO

May I suggest flame throwers at 10 paces?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2023, 02:52:45 am »
None of the above.  He'll be replaced by whomever the DNC wants.  And that person will miraculously win the Dem primary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-