Author Topic: 4 Florida Thugs Shoot Dog During Home Invasion – Severe Consequences Follow as Homeowner Holds Conce  (Read 662 times)

Offline American Girl

To most people, it would seem like a clear case of self-defense and a waste of time to investigate however wokies are everywhere!

When King decided to invade someone else’s home and attempt to rob and murder them, he received the consequences of his bad decisions. Case closed.
https://defiantamerica.com/4-florida-thugs-shoot-dog-during-home-invasion-severe-consequences-follow-as-homeowner-holds-concealed-carry-permit-video/

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
This don't have anything to do with "Concealed Carry Permits"

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This don't have anything to do with "Concealed Carry Permits"
It's his home. He can have a loaded gun every foot if so inclined.

Shoot my dog, I figure I'm next, and that is that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Talcom X was in FL 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
It's his home. He can have a loaded gun every foot if so inclined.

Shoot my dog, I figure I'm next, and that is that.

I had a shipmate who's dad had been an ambassador to one of the South American countries. He said his dad had the fear put into him and they had a gun within arms reach wherever they were in their home, even in the shower. There was a dad of a player on my son's baseball team. He was a retired Special Forces colonel and he probably had as many guns scattered thru his house.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I had a shipmate who's dad had been an ambassador to one of the South American countries. He said his dad had the fear put into him and they had a gun within arms reach wherever they were in their home, even in the shower. There was a dad of a player on my son's baseball team. He was a retired Special Forces colonel and he probably had as many guns scattered thru his house.
happy77
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
This is a rehashed 5 year old story.... 2017

MCSO: Slain intruder was Ocala man

https://www.ocala.com/story/news/crime/2017/08/16/mcso-slain-intruder-was-32-year-old-ocala-man/19496069007/

Oddly this story strikingly similar in wording also recently appeared at this URL... (except with more recycled detail).

https://taphaps.com/shawn-peterson-dog-king-23d/

« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 11:36:09 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Is the dude's name John Wick?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus