Author Topic: Open Borders Lobby: Americans Should ‘Open Up Their Homes’ to Illegal Aliens This Thanksgiving  (Read 450 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Open Borders Lobby: Americans Should ‘Open Up Their Homes’ to Illegal Aliens This Thanksgiving

JOHN BINDER23 Nov 20231,796

In Massachusetts, where the first Thanksgiving is considered to have been celebrated, Americans are being urged by one of the nation’s leading open borders groups to “open up their homes” to border crossers and illegal aliens.

While tens of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens continue flocking to the sanctuary state of Massachusetts — which now offers driver’s licenses to those in the United States illegally — Jewish Family Services is asking residents to consider bringing new arrivals into their homes.

“We’re asking people to open up their homes for three to seven days or two to three weeks, depending on what people are able to give,” Janelle Crumpton, with Jewish Family Services, told Spectrum News 1:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/23/open-borders-lobby-americans-should-open-homes-illegal-aliens-thanksgiving/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Did the White House open it's doors, the Capitol; Newsom; Hochul; Pritzker?  I played follow the leader as I will on Christmas too.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How about the virtue signaling limousine liberals, with multiple homes, open their vacation homes in the Hamptons, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket to illegal immigrants?

Those with more than one home should be the first to "volunteer" their property to shelter Joe Biden's illegal immigrants.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If you allow illegals/homeless (or anybody) to establish residency on any of your property, you will NEVER get rid of them. All they need is a piece of mail or a bill naming them at the address, and they can and will claim 'squatters rights'. Then, you will have to go to court to evict them. In the far-Left Liberal court system in America today, the eviction will more than likely be denied unless you can provide an alternate place for them to live. Over time, according to American Law, they can claim ownership of the property you so compassionately allowed them to occupy.

In short, once you 'help' someone by allowing them to stay on your property, you become responsible for them for life. You will open yourself up to a world of trouble and expense all for nothing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's easier to burn them out via arson than to have them removed by housing courts.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Today, they are being “urged” to house the illegals

Tomorrow may look something like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mq__Z-Z_Ofs
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If you allow illegals/homeless (or anybody) to establish residency on any of your property, you will NEVER get rid of them. All they need is a piece of mail or a bill naming them at the address, and they can and will claim 'squatters rights'. Then, you will have to go to court to evict them. In the far-Left Liberal court system in America today, the eviction will more than likely be denied unless you can provide an alternate place for them to live. Over time, according to American Law, they can claim ownership of the property you so compassionately allowed them to occupy.

In short, once you 'help' someone by allowing them to stay on your property, you become responsible for them for life. You will open yourself up to a world of trouble and expense all for nothing.
Allegedly, some of the indigenous folks here did that for the very first Thanksgiving.

See how well that worked out for them.

Learn from History, folks. Sheesh!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis