Author Topic: 'I will be haunted forever’: Israel’s horrific video of Hamas atrocities leaves viewers shocked and  (Read 205 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I will be haunted forever’: Israel’s horrific video of Hamas atrocities leaves viewers shocked and sickened
'We urge the world not to look away,' Israeli FM spokesman
By Ruth Marks Eglash Fox News
Published November 25, 2023 8:00am EST

JERUSALEM — Over the past few weeks, I have watched from Israel as a 43-minute film containing raw footage of Hamas terrorists' Oct. 7 massacre in southern Israel makes its way around the world.

The extreme and horrified reactions in Congress, the United Nations and even in Hollywood to the film — a compilation of body cameras worn by Hamas terrorists, dashcams, traffic cameras, closed-circuit TV and the mobile phones and social media accounts of victims, soldiers and emergency medical workers — have not surprised me.

I will be haunted forever.

This is the nightmare Israelis have been living for the past seven weeks since thousands of Hamas and other Palestinian terrorists from the Gaza Strip infiltrated Israel on that fateful Saturday morning — now referred to as "Black Saturday" — attacking some 20 civilian communities, army bases and a music festival.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/i-will-be-haunted-forever-israels-horrific-video-hamas-atrocities-leaves-viewers-shocked-sickened
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34