Author Topic: WTH is she wearing?  (Read 1237 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WTH is she wearing?
« on: November 25, 2023, 02:35:13 am »
Dr Jill needs to stop wearing her granddaughters clothes....that see-through skirt and the black suede boots...oh my

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12789093/Books-jewelry-Christmas-gifts-Biden-family-goes-shopping-Nantucket-America-waits-hostages-released-Gaza.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: WTH is she wearing?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 02:47:26 am »
That's WalMart fashion. That skirt is only one level above the polyester short shorts with *Juicy* written on the butt.
Who doesn't want to see a 75 year old nana in see through clothes?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 02:53:57 am »
I'm guessing neither she nor her staff ever saw the skirt with a light behind her before she wore it out and about.  Until it's backlit, revealing the legs of the wearer, it looks like a nice conservative skirt that went well with the rest of the outfit.

Minor wardrobe malfunction.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 02:57:46 am »
Isn’t there a fashion rule about not wearing white after Labor Day?
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 03:55:32 am »
Mama Jill is the queen of fashion failures.  She also has no femininity when she walks.

Certainly in looking and feeling the fabric of the skirt while she was putting it on you would think she'd notice how thin the skirt was and wear a slip underneath it.

I hope she enjoyed shopping and playing FLOTUS while hostages are being released.  What about the US hostages?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 03:57:04 am »

Silly you.  Rules don't apply to Mama Jill.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2023, 04:32:06 am »
I'm guessing neither she nor her staff ever saw the skirt with a light behind her before she wore it out and about.  Until it's backlit, revealing the legs of the wearer, it looks like a nice conservative skirt that went well with the rest of the outfit.

Minor wardrobe malfunction.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you, I remember Hooker Jill in short skirt, fishnet stockings and spike heels going out for the night. My take is Jill and her 'aides' have just as bad taste as crusty pantsuit Hillary and boob belt Big Mike Obama. I think Jill still thinks she's the teen that stole rotten Joe away from Neilia.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2023, 04:33:27 am »
I believe that applies to people with class, so Jill is in the clear on that rule.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2023, 05:11:07 am »
 **nononono*  **nononono* If not wearing slips dresses had to be lined in my house.  I had all necessary lengths of slips! ... long, short, medium, taffeta, nylon, black, white, beige, full and half ... you name it!  I can tell if a fabric is thin enough to see through and so can she! 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 05:13:14 am by Texas Yellow Rose »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2023, 01:01:02 pm »
So elegant. So graceful.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2023, 06:20:20 pm »
So elegant. So graceful.

That is not a midlife crisis. That is some kind of elderly crisis.
A 70 year old woman dressing like a 20 year old hooker is NOT normal.
And she has aspirations to be POTUS herself. Dressed like that? NO.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2023, 06:25:18 pm »
So elegant. So graceful.

Aiding and abetting
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2023, 06:40:58 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2023, 06:42:20 pm »
Those testicle crushing F-me heels mean business.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 07:10:29 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2023, 07:15:01 pm »

**nononono* **nononono* If not wearing slips dresses had to be lined in my house.  I had all necessary lengths of slips! ... long, short, medium, taffeta, nylon, black, white, beige, full and half ... you name it!  I can tell if a fabric is thin enough to see through and so can she!
Jill knew, she had to know that skirt was see through. I've seen this before. It is a kind of 'soft' exhibitionism. At least Jill had on white panties. Red or black would have caused a scene.

Knew a woman who would wear a white gossamer long onepiece outdoors while naked underneath. Like lingerie but slightly more opaque. It was normal until the sun hit her from behind. Then it was a snapshot of her naked silhouette on full display. Again, soft exhibitionism. She knew exactly what she was doing and she loved it.

This woman was in her late 20s, so it was fine. Only slightly inappropriate. It was actually a pleasure to have her around. Especially for all the teenage boys.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2023, 08:51:23 pm »
Jill knew, she had to know that skirt was see through. I've seen this before. It is a kind of 'soft' exhibitionism. At least Jill had on white panties. Red or black would have caused a scene.

Knew a woman who would wear a white gossamer long onepiece outdoors while naked underneath. Like lingerie but slightly more opaque. It was normal until the sun hit her from behind. Then it was a snapshot of her naked silhouette on full display. Again, soft exhibitionism. She knew exactly what she was doing and she loved it.

This woman was in her late 20s, so it was fine. Only slightly inappropriate. It was actually a pleasure to have her around. Especially for all the teenage boys.

Back in my beaver shooting days that  was good hunting
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.