Author Topic: Ex-cop Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of killing George Floyd, stabbed in prison: report  (Read 1560 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Ex-cop Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of killing George Floyd, stabbed in prison: report
By Social Links for Kenneth Garger
Published Nov. 24, 2023, 9:11 p.m. ET

Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin –- who was convicted of murdering George Floyd — was stabbed by another inmate at a federal prison in Arizona on Friday, a source told The Associated Press.

Chauvin was seriously injured in the attack at Federal Correctional Institution, Tucson, and prison employees performed “life-saving measures” before he was hospitalized, the Bureau of Prisons told the outlet without naming the inmate.

FCI Tucson has been plagued by staffing shortages and security lapses.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Ex-cop Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of killing George Floyd, stabbed in prison: report
By Social Links for Kenneth Garger
Published Nov. 24, 2023, 9:11 p.m. ET

Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin –- who was convicted of murdering George Floyd — was stabbed by another inmate at a federal prison in Arizona on Friday, a source told The Associated Press.

Chauvin was seriously injured in the attack at Federal Correctional Institution, Tucson, and prison employees performed “life-saving measures” before he was hospitalized, the Bureau of Prisons told the outlet without naming the inmate.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

Being a cop and all the sensationalism surrounding the incident, I'm not surprised. IIRC, I think I recently read that he was going for an appeal based on new evidence.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Derek Chauvin stabbed by inmate in federal prison, seriously injured: report

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who was convicted of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed in federal prison by another inmate on Friday, according to the Associated Press.

A person familiar with the situation told the Associated Press that the incident happened at Federal Correctional Institution, Tucson, Arizona.

This is a developing story.

Fox News Digital reached out to the Bureau of Prisons for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/derek-chauvin-stabbed-inmate-federal-prison-seriously-injured-report
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline LMAO

My wife told me a few days ago that one of my SIL's boys was thinking of becoming a cop. Mom told him "no."  After the George Floyd fiasco, anyone who choses to become a cop does so at their own risk, especially in Democrat run cities
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
My wife told me a few days ago that one of my SIL's boys was thinking of becoming a cop. Mom told him "no."  After the George Floyd fiasco, anyone who choses to become a cop does so at their own risk, especially in Democrat run cities

Or a member of the armed forces.

Innocent Derek Chauvin has been basically murdered for BLM. Floyd killed himself with drugs and resisting/fighting arrest.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

Or a member of the armed forces.

Innocent Derek Chauvin has been basically murdered for BLM. Floyd killed himself with drugs and resisting/fighting arrest.

Hawk Newsome from BLM said after the conviction that he believes the cops would have not gotten convicted without the threat of riots and I fully agree with that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hawk Newsome from BLM said after the conviction that he believes the cops would have not gotten convicted without the threat of riots and I fully agree with that
That could have played out differently without throwing the cops to the lynch mob.

Because that's what this was. A Lynching.

Guilt by threat of mob violence, only they wanted to hang the Sheriff.

Which begs the question (and really, I am NOT racist):

Does this mean court cases are going to be decided not on evidence, or guilt or innocence, but on the basis of who can get the largest crowd and threaten to break and burn the most stuff? 

Because if that is the case, it isn't anything close to "Justice". It's a devil-take-the-hindmost, every-man-for-himself, war.

Chauvin has had a chance at appeal, with new evidence. If he gets killed in custody, the whole narrative busting gob of 'jurisprudence' and the stain on all who participated just goes away. So this sounds more like a hit to me, not just a minor dispute gone wild.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 09:47:47 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

If he gets killed in custody, the whole narrative busting gob of 'jurisprudence' and the stain on all who participated just goes away. So this sounds more like a hit to me, not just a minor dispute gone wild.

I wondered the exact same thing. If somebody has been instructed to shut him up like Epstein

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

This is a problem in prisons throughout the country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
He was in the general population. No protective custody. This was meant to happen.
12:34 AM · Nov 25, 2023

Shawn Quinn
@ShawnQuinn83
Authorities know exactly what happens to former cops when put in general population.
This was intentional.
12:39 AM · Nov 25, 2023

Online libertybele

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
He was in the general population. No protective custody. This was meant to happen.
12:34 AM · Nov 25, 2023

Shawn Quinn
@ShawnQuinn83
Authorities know exactly what happens to former cops when put in general population.
This was intentional.
12:39 AM · Nov 25, 2023

Lord only knows what he's already been through.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

No doubt he'll be in PC after this. I don't know about Federal prison, but in Tx that equates to solitary confinement. From what I have heard the thought of being alone 24/7 is scarier that navigating General population to inmates.

Offline mountaineer

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
Derek Chauvin’s family were not told by authorities that he had been badly injured in a prison stabbing. His mother found out through the media. Gov Tim Walz and AG Keith Ellison are despicable tyrants who want Chauvin dead before they are exposed

Story at NY Post: Derek Chauvin’s mom breaks silence on his prison stabbing as employees performed ‘life-saving measures’

Offline goatprairie

You should see some of the comments on liberal boards. Mostly of the opinion that he got what he deserved. I posted a contrary opinion on one newspaper comments section but didn't get a response.
The Legend of St. George Floyd the Martyr is still strong with most libs.  9999hair out0000

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times by federal inmate who says he attacked him on Black Friday as symbolic connection to BLM
By Associated Press   
Published Dec. 1, 2023, 5:18 p.m. ET

An incarcerated former gang member and FBI informant was charged Friday with attempted murder in the stabbing last week of ex-Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin at a federal prison in Arizona.

John Turscak stabbed Chauvin 22 times at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson and said he would’ve killed Chauvin had correctional officers not responded so quickly, federal prosecutors said.

Turscak, serving a 30-year sentence for crimes committed while a member of the Mexican Mafia gang, told investigators he thought about attacking Chauvin for about a month because the former officer, convicted of murdering George Floyd, is a high-profile inmate, prosecutors said. Turscak later denied wanting to kill Chauvin, prosecutors said.

Turscak is accused of attacking Chauvin with an improvised knife in the prison’s law library around 12:30 p.m. on Nov. 24, the day after Thanksgiving. The Bureau of Prisons said employees stopped the attack and performed “life-saving measures.”

Chauvin was taken to a hospital for treatment.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/01/news/derek-chauvin-was-stabbed-22-times-by-federal-inmate-as-new-details-of-prison-attack-emerge/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

You should see some of the comments on liberal boards. Mostly of the opinion that he got what he deserved. I posted a contrary opinion on one newspaper comments section but didn't get a response.
The Legend of St. George Floyd the Martyr is still strong with most libs.  9999hair out0000

And legend will remain strong, perhaps even grow, despite any facts regarding the case

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

No doubt he'll be in PC after this. I don't know about Federal prison, but in Tx that equates to solitary confinement. From what I have heard the thought of being alone 24/7 is scarier that navigating General population to inmates.

Perhaps -- but being a cop in prison doesn't exactly have many positive scenarios.  Being stabbed 22 times -- what will be next?  I was waiting for another Epstein episode, but perhaps he's being kept alive for the purpose of being attacked and tortured.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times in federal prison by BLM inmate after being moved there for 'his own safety'
John Turscak, 52, has been charged with attempted murder.

Derek Chauvin, the ex-Minneapolis police officer currently serving jail time in connection with the death of George Floyd, was stabbed 22 times in prison by a "Black Lives Matter" vigilante inmate.

John Turscak, 52, has been charged with attempted murder for allegedly stabbing Chauvin 22 times in the law library at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson, Arizona, according to prosecutors.

Prosecutors said that Tursak used an improvised knife and allegedly told authorities he would have killed Chauvin had they not intervened, according to the Associated Press.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-derek-chauvin-was-stabbed-22-times-in-federal-prison-by-blm-inmate-after-being-moved-their-for-his-own-safety
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 04:20:50 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sent there for his own safety, huh?  I get the impression the government wants Chauvin gone if that is keeping him safe sort of like Epstein. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Saint George the Patron Saint of Fentanyl isn't the real martyr. 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64155
John Turscak, Former FBI Informant, Stabbed Derek Chauvin 22 Times in Prison
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Show of hands of anyone surprised.......

BLM/Antifa hit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BLM/Antifa hit.

You've got it!!!!  The feds know where the hit people are.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

The level of criminality in the upper levels of the Minnesota state government is exceptionally high
The mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Frey, the governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz, the attorney general, Keith Ellison, and the judge in the case, Peter Cahill, are all dangerous criminals.
 And to be sure one they have Ihlan Omar stirring the racial cauldron at every opportunity.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This Turscak con will probably end up with time taken OFF of his existing sentence for doing this...